Royal au pt2💜

Smut chapter >:)

"I-? Won't your dad literally be looking for you"? wilbur asked walking hand in hand with his best friend Alex "oh of course are you dumb?" Alex replied opening his wings a bit "I have a plan dummy btw where's your house anyway?" Alex asked "right here" Wilbur replied pointing to a house a tall male  was infront of the house wearing some overalls and a hat some wheat was in his mouth. 

Planting some crops another man was on the other side he had dirty blonde hair and black wings he also was wearing the same thing I guess Wilbur caught me staring and said "that's my brother techno and that's my father philza I'm gonna have to keep you away so they won't return you." Wilbur said holding my hand tighter we both backed away walking to the side of the house hoping Wilbur's family wouldn't notice them.

Wilbur opened a window and bender down allowing me to get on his back and get into the room I got in the room it was okay but it was kinda bland alex watched as Wilbur came in and locked the the window "welp make yourself at home" Wilbur said taking off his dirty boots and laying down. Alex walked over to a corner and sat his stuff down.

~timeskip~

Alex had already changed and brushed his teeth in secret Wilbur  was laying down wearing some  glasses and reading a book alex walked in a tired look in his face he stretched out his wings yawning as he put them back he walked over to the bed sitting down then laying down he was comfortable he supposed he stared at Wilbur and started to watch him.

Wilbur was beautiful well more than that he was hit alex secretly had a crush on him ever since they left he had dreams of him they were nice but they weren't real he wished they were he got into a comfortable spot he closed his eyes drifting off to sleep Wilbur took off his glasses and put his book on the nightstand he turned off the nightlight and went to sleep. Well tryed to sleep 

"A-Alex.. stop that". Wilbur said a bit flustered alex was pushing himself against Wilbur's crotch Wilbur liked it but didn't say anything alex stopped but then a few seconds later he did it again he knew it was on purpose now he felt the smile of pleasure on Alex's face he grabbed Alex's waist that pulling him back more on Wilbur's crotch a boner started to form in Wilbur's pants he started to grind on Alex's ass Alex kept his moans in muffling them out in the pillow.

Alex never felt this way before he never had experience but he just had an instinct at first wilbur layed his head on quackitys shoulder now lifting his hand up to take off his shirt and Alex's shirt he leaned on his neck and started to bite his neck alex moaning louder into the pillow wilbur started to grind more harder "I'm about to c-" Alex cummed so as wilbur did alex took off his pants and boxers and walked to his bag to grab some wipes and some blue boxers he put them on.

Wilbur got up doing the same he layed back down waiting for alex to get back in the bed alex got in and layed his head on Wilbur's chest wilbur smiled rubbing his back lightly.

Yeaaaaaaa :P