Drepunz? 💚

Dream walked up the steps of his ex friends house he needed a place to live and get some stuff back so he decided to go to punz'es house they weren't on really good terms since the last time they saw each other so he hoped punz would let him stay. Dream walked up to the black door knocking on it waiting for an response.

Punz unlocked the door a bit confused "dream why are you here?."Punz said in a surprised tone "no hey hru? Wow so rude punz." Dream replied tapping his feet "oh well I'm just surprised.. you escaped alone?." "No I didn't with the help of techno and philza and weren't you there?" "Of course I was I just thought techno helped." "Ah mkay" dream said looking around the area "well I was thinking if maybe I could crash at your place to stay low for a  bit" Dream asked nervously.

"We'll dream I'm not sure.. there's going to be daily searches for you". "But can't you hide me?" Dream asked "I won't need much".. "I never ate really at the prison" .. "well.. I guess " punz said a tad bit exhausted he stepped aside letting me walk in "mm.." Dream hummed as he smelled the sent off pecan pie "well make yourself at home I guess." Dream went over to a couch and sat "I think I have some clothes in my room hopefully there not to big". Punz said walking into a lit room he came out with a black hoodie and black shorts. "Bad is supposed to be coming today to bake so stay in my room till i tell you to come out."  

Dream walked up to Punz and grabbed the shirt and shorts and walked into the littted room Dream unzipped his orange jumpsuit and took off his white shirt that was underneath he put on the black hoodie it smelled like pecan pie and milk he smiled he loved pecan pie. His mother always made it for him he put on the shorts and then got on the soft  bed and got under the light yellow cover he enjoyed it until a few minutes later he closed his eyelids and went to sleep 

"Dream?" Punz said stepping inside the room Dream was scrunched up sleeping peacefully under the covers punz smiled a bit slowly walking over to the bed he got in dream moved to him opening his green emerald eyes "hey punzy.." Dream said still sleepy "hey dreamy" punz replied patting dreams hair a bit "cuddles.." Dream said pulling punzes shirt a bit "fine" punz said picking up Dream sitting him in his lap as Dream hugged him pushing him back onto a pillow "night punzy" "night dreamy" Punz turned off the nightstand light.