Dnf.

Fluff! :D

George was walking around kinokio kingdom looking for mushrooms for his daily sell of mushroom soup. George had a shop just in by the right corner people he knew visited and sapnap and Karl his fellow friends always came to help. He got weird mushrooms recipes but he didn't mind.

Some of them were like grey mushroom soup with fried eggs. It was weird and a tad bit disgusting but it was fine he supposed he Walked over to some grass there was red orange and green mushrooms in the area he picked those and walked back to his tiny shack he started to grab some bowls and put some original soup on the top of the counter.

He looked at the entrance of the place a male walked in he knew who he was right away it was dream. Dream would come usually at the evenings George didn't mind it he was just a normal customer he wouldn't turn him in or anything they would just make small talk and make awkward eye contact and nothing else.

Dream walked up to the shack asking for green and blue mushroom soup George nodded at the order grabbing the mushrooms cutting them up in slices he got some boiling water and put it in a bowl aswell with the mushrooms he got a spoon and swirled it up giving it to dream "there you go dream." George said smiling.

"Thanks what's the payment?" "Make it on the house " George said giving off a short wink dream smiled a light blush appearing on his face dream walks away waving goodbye as George did the same :>