🥰kiss me baby🥰

Alex was sitting down holding himself tightly he was cold and he was bored he was at his house watching tv as then he received a text.

Fuckface😍: hey sexyyy

                                                        What do you want.            :my amazing screamer😍

Fuckface😍: you right now in my bed🥰   

My amazing screamer has blocked you .

Quackity put his phone down smiling happily he pulled a black cover over his body turning to the tv a sudden knock was at the door he got up and walked to the door he opened it as he did Wilbur gave alex a hug "oh why youuu" alex said trying to get away from the tallers grasp "your not leaving me beautiful" Wilbur smiled alex  admitted his fate and accepted his hug.

Wilbur let go "thank you now may you leave?" Alex asked"nopers" Wilbur replied (few minutes later)

Wilbur was holding alex as alex was clinging on to him a spider was in the room "kill IT." Alex said holding Wilbur tighter "jeez I will" Wilbur stopped on the bug it splatting a bit "can we cuddle now" "no" "please" "no" "pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" "fine" "yes!" Wilbur carried Alex to the couch holding his waist alex couldn't help but make eye contact with him he was annoying but he was kinda hot.

Oh what am I saying he's totally hot Wilbur smiled when alex put his hands around his neck alex layed his head on Wilbur's shoulder he got up to stare at the tv Wilbur pulled him closer he stared at Wilbur getting a tad bit closer than he was Wilbur cupped Alex's cheeks and said "kiss me baby". Alex leaned in and kissed Wilbur as Wilbur kissed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

274 words short-ish ig?