😕Why me😕

Canon au)) TW:killing/ dying /pain.

Quackity couldn't feel great about slime dying he hated it and despised purpled he's planning to avenge slime. Slime was the best person to him slime was his whole world. Wilbur had to taunt him and just bother him he hated wilbur he despised him a lot he wasn't even allowed in his casino and still comes just to bother and he hated it.

He heard a knock on his door "come in!" Quackity yelled in a annoyed tone Wilbur came in looking happier than usual quackitys eyes widened at the man he got up his blood already boiling "Wilbur get out"! Quackity yelled "how about n-" quackity grabbed Wilbur and threw him out of the room "and stay out of my casino!" Quackity closed and locked the door his anger getting the best of him.

His wrist hurt from throwing him out at that angle his wrist so bad he hated the pain hot tears went down his eyes life was just to much and what was worst was that he hurt himself trying to hurt someone else he hated everything the tears kept coming from his eyes he hated it and he hated it.

He hated when he cried it made him weaker he stared at his wrist still hurting he sat down not knowing what to do he started to cry holding on to his necklace his ex fiancé's gave him he groaned the pain still hurting and then his arm went numb it hurt so much he fucking hated it he sobbed the pain getting worser he hated it he felt limp he needed comfort "someone please..save me" he mumbled more tears coming from his eyes.

He wanted to end it all everything was just to painful life was meaninglessness to him he felt dull  he hated it he decided his plan already he decided everything he walked over to the bathroom he had a rope in hand he grabbed a little stool there was a nail in the wall he made a knot it creating a hole for his head he stud on his tippy toes and put his head in now it was over.

No more quackity no more nothing.

*quackity has died.*

*0 canon life's left*