Royal au

Inspired by @wardmishah bitch on her knees she address me as ur highness✨💅))

Alex stared at his father with anger "dad this isn't fair!?" He yelled his yell echoing through the kingdom "oh son it's for your own good you already need a queen to rule by your side" his father said in a calm tone "b-but father! I wanted to explore today we were supposed to do something together which we never do!" The prince said angrily his blood boiling in anger "oh now son I'll make some time now run along the lady's are waiting". The king said demanding "b-"Alex  couldn't finish his sentence the guards grabbed him by his arms dragging him to his room he kicked and squirmed "oh curse you father!" The angry prince said his feet kicking in the air

The guards threw him into his room he got up slamming his door in Anger hot tears rolling down his eyes he hated when he cried his father told him it was a sign of weakness but it was just that he was sensitive he wanted to leave this place and have a good life..until he thought of a plan.

Alex stood up straight and grabbing some normal clothes he put them on throwing his prince clothes away he grabbed a blue beanie and a yellow necklace his mother gave him before she died.. "oh mother how I miss you.." the prince said new cold tears forming he wiped them away looking for his black new backpack that was for private school he grabbed some clothes out of his drawer and put them into the new backpack he grabbed a blue hair pin and put it on.

He grabbed some socks and boxers and threw them in as well he knew were he was going his name was wilbur he was Alex's friend well he told his father that was his slave so he wouldn't think about it to much.

He looked at his window opening it he saw a dark green vine he grabbed it pricking his fingers a bit he went down quickly (btw he closed and locked the window) he saw Wilbur talking to a little kid the kid had blonde hair and bright blue eyes they were talking about something but quackity didn't hear.

Alex walked to Wilbur tapping him on the shoulder "wil?" He asked "quackity! What are you doing here?" "I was wondering if um.. I could live with you?" He asked nervously "I ran away from the castle".  "Wilbur stared at quackity surprised "you what?" He asked.

That's it for today folks

Hope u enjoyed!

Buh bye now.