Drepunz 🕊🤍

Nobodys pov:

=)

Dream woke up a dark red blush appeared on his face Punz was underneath him sleeping and the position they were in made it worst he didn't wanna move nor wake Punz up so he stayed on Punz he shifted a bit but then Punz helt Dream closer to him a harder blush appearing on his face he shifted again making Punz wake up his dark golden eyes making eye contact with dark emerald eyes Punz plusher slightly moving so dream could move.

"Punz.. can you get me some clothes so I can shower.." "ye- yea.. I can". Punz stammered a bit getting up opening a drawer and pulled out a white hoodie and some dark joggers "Dream?" "Yea" Dream replied "wanna match"? "Hell no." " I'll make pecan pie". "Bet" Dream said getting up and snatching the the clothes from his hands he looked on the floor to see his mask half broken he knew how to mend it so it would be ok.

He also grabbed his mask as well he then walked into the bathroom there was a limey type of scent in the bathroom he was fine with it he stripped down now into nothing he turned on the shower hot water only)) he grabbed a green rag and got in (timeskip) he walked out of the bathroom into Punz's room Dream had a towel around his waist Punz blush didn't leave him he saw Dream a darker blush appearing he put his hood that was on his hoodie on "I'll go get the ingredients you stay here dream." "Alrighty" Dream replied he walked in as Punz pulled out a drawer and got some clothes and went into the bathroom.

Dream forgot to close the door;))

Dream took off the towel feeling the cold air on his skin he put on his clothes and then put on his mask a burst of energy flowed threw him it gave him..... DETERMINATION,, Lol. Dream walked out into the living room as he did he heard a knock on the door "fuck". He muttered he looked out quackity was there and Wilbur was "fuck fuck why Wilbur whyy" he muttered some more punzy! He yelled whispered punz having amazing hearing "yes dreamy" "quackity and that very hot and attractive male is outside Dream yelled whispered again" oh hide then" 

Dream ran into punz's room hiding under the bed "I'll be right there"! Punz yelled he walked out unlocking the door "hello" punz said "hi uhm we're looking for  Dream have you seen him around? Wilbur asked politely "No I have not" "aww we'll may we have a teensy inspection?" Quackity asked grinning smugly "we'll sure" punz said a bit nervously. (Timeskip) "why thank you for your time buh bye now "! Wilbur said in an annoyed tone alex was fuming with anger.

"Dreamy"! Dream ran in jumping on punzes back  "yea :p" Dream said  "wanna go with me to the store?" "I can't dummy im w-" "don't you have a  blob form?" "Oh yes I do" dream turned into a blob Punz felt the blob jump on his back onto his arm he grabbed Dream and placed him in his pocket they walked out of punzes house Dream poked out sometimes to look around Punz never noticed tho once they got the ingredients they walked back home.

Punz started to bake the pie a huge grin appeared on dreams face when Punz finished he ate 5 slices of pie leaving 2 pieces left Punz got those and went into his room as Dream followed Punz sat down eating pie and watching tv dream started to get closer to Punz "punz?. If it's ok with you can we maybe cuddle?... Dream said "sure" punz said putting his eyes on Dream instead of the tv dream got into a hug position with Punz now dream was laying on punzes chest Dream smiled slightly.