Shower Thoughts

Theme Song- Save Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZjt_sA2eso&ab_channel=HYBELABELS

Saturday November 18, 2017 7:39am

I felt the warmth of the sun peaking through the window hit my face, and I woke up. I sighed and grabbed my new iphone and shuffled to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped down. I let the water warm up for a bit before I stepped inside. I wasn't one of those normal people who would sing in the shower. I would just think. Think about everything. Just stare at the wall and have a conversation with myself.

"It makes no sense why Jimin was in my dream on Thursday afternoon. And especially a sex scene, hello?! I haven't seen that cute- I haven't seen him, excuse me, in ages. I mean, we used to talk over the phone for a few months, but that died out because he's busy living world fame, and I'm just a student. Speaking of school, I have to meet with Professor Rigley today, ugh. That man... is my 13th reason sometimes. The amount of rules he sets on the daily, thinking it'll help people is so goddamn stupid. He thinks he's the coolest person ever. Just like Rosie. Fuck Rosie. She wasn't even a good friend. She always talked shit about other people, and did the worst things ever. I remember she went to hang out with a friend and she came home really night one day, with a pregnancy test. Whatever, she can live a new, better, dramatic life without me."

I turned the water off, after washing my hair and body, and wrapped a towel over my head and body. I made my way to the sink, and began doing my makeup, before walking to my bag and grabbing a decent outfit.

"Fuck, I have to pack up my things in the dorm don't I?" I mumbled to myself and looked at the time

"Fuck, I have to pack up my things in the dorm don't I?" I mumbled to myself and looked at the time. "I'll do that on monday." I shuffled through my book bag, and found the book I had checked out from the library. I shrugged and opened it. About an hour passed by, and I was half way through the book. Each famous person, whether they were from the 1600s or the early 2000s had a unique origin story to their music. Maybe one day BTS will be added to this book. I shut the book and stood up, looking for another source of entertainment. Nothing good was playing on tv, and the only things I enjoyed watching were K-Dramas, and there wasn't a channel for that.

I sat down on the table and pulled out my laptop. I had over six million views on YouTube, and over 500K followers on Instagram. Not bad, if I'm being honest. I peered down at my phone, and saw Yoongi calling, so I picked it up and pressed the answer button.

"Min Jaylee you fucking genious."

"Hello to you too. I'm doing okay thanks for asking," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm so fucking proud to call you my sister I can't even begin explaining my feelings."

"Lord have mercy on this man. Yoongi what do you want?"

"So you're coming back home right? And our parents are in Hawaii. So instead of you staying home alone, you can stay with us!"

"Us?"