Soondubu

Theme song- Lie youtube.com/watch?v=-ThId6ZWqsE&ab_channel=BTS-Topic

My alarm went off at 8:00 in the morning, the next day. My body and mind was still recovering from what had happened the night before. I couldn't believe the man who gave half of his cells to make me drugged my current father to get me. Everything seemed like a nightmare, but it sadly was real.

I slowly got out of bed and opened the curtains and let the warm sunlight hit my face. The snow sparkled in the sun, and the sun was peeking out of the clouds. I dragged my feet to the closet, where I grabbed some sweatpants and a hoodie. I placed them down in my bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water crashed down on me like soft ocean waves, but today, I wasn't in the mood to sing, or talk to myself.

I stepped out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I had no motivation to do my make-up so I just brushed my hair out and put on some mascara. I put on my clothes and checked the time on my phone. 9:03.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, when Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi greeted me. Jin handed me a plate of eggs and potatoes, and Yoongi slid into the seat next to mine.

"Still can't believe what happened last night," Yoongi said through a mouthful of potatoes.

"Me neither," I shook my head and stood up to pour myself a glass of apple juice. I sat back down and took a sip of the juice. "Do you really think eoppa would sell me away to a random man?"

My brother shrugged as his toast popped out of the toaster. "Well we just received word that dad was drugged, so I don't think he would. Just whatever was in his drink was messing with his head." He grabbed the jam out of the fridge and turned to me. "But did you see the way eomma reacted?"

"It was kind of funny. I have never seen her that way before," I began eating the eggs. "Do you think the guy hurt eomma though?"

"Doubtful... well maybe verbally. Maybe he tried to get mom's voice in 'buying you,'" he said with finger quotes. "But she wouldn't listen so he went to dad."

I nodded and finished eating, putting my plate away. Jin walked out of the room to go shower, and Yoongi said he was going to work on something, leaving Jungkook and I alone.

"So you and Jimin, huh?"

"What?" I spun around, raising an eyebrow. Jungkook only laughed at me and tossed his phone in my direction. I caught it and saw a news article titled "BTS's Park Jimin and Midnight Striker Dating? A Break Down of Yesterday's Fiasco."

"Confirm or deny. Now."

"God, you don't need to be so demanding. And I'm denying. Because we aren't. He was just trying to make sure I was okay."

"Uh huh," he nodded, rolling his eyes as I handed him his phone.

I looked him dead in the eyes and glared at him. "You don't believe me."

"You guys are cute together."

"Shut up Jungkook," I rolled my eyes, standing up from my seat.

"But it's true," he whined. "If you guys start dating though, you tell me first."

"Why you?"

"Because I'm your best friend," he got up, putting his plate away.

I shook my head and chuckled, walking out to my room. "Sure JK sure!" As I walked down the hall, I opened up the same article that JayKay showed me. I began skimming through it, though everything that was said on it was a lie. I bumped into someone and looked up.

"Shit my bad!" Jimin's eyes widened as he yawned.

"Did you just wake up?" I chuckled, looking at him.