Mochi and Jello

Theme Song- Blood Sweat & Tears https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmE9f-TEutc&ab_channel=HYBELABELS

11:30pm, perfect. I thought to myself, holding the bag of items I bought earlier that day. I took a deep breath in, before quietly knocking. I stood there for a moment, before Jimin opened the door. Both his, and my eyes widened as I saw him standing there, shirtless. He quickly shut the door, and I rolled my eyes.

"Jimin, open the goddamn door. I need to talk to you," I whisper-shouted, knocking on his door again. He opened it, with a shirt on, and glared at me.

"I was putting on a shirt," he scoffed, before looking me up and down. "What do you want?"

"Well you could have told me, instead of slamming the door in my face!" I took a deep breath in, and shoved him aside, walking into his room. "I don't care, we don't have to talk. We're eating ice cream and watching a movie, whether you like it or not."

I turned on the cd player, and removed all the dust, before putting in the cd. I took out the blankets and tossed one to him, before grabbing a pillow, and pressing play on the movie. "Sit on the bed," I said, getting myself comfortable. "You better enjoy this movie." I looked at him, before turning to the movie, Romeo and Juliet.

As we watched the first part of the movie, I could see him slowly getting less tense. He began smiling, and laughing, and sometimes we would look at each other. Though, when Romeo and Juliet kissed, he and I would look at each other, sadly, before looking away. We both knew what feelings were there, and it hurt us tremendously.

I turned down the volume a bit, before grabbing the two ice cream cartons, and looked at Jimin. He hesitated, but chose strawberry, and I handed him a spoon. I opened up the chocolate ice cream, and slowly began eating.

"Ah, brain freeze," he mumbled to himself, touching his temples, and closing his eyes. I giggled, and spooned up some strawberry ice cream. He opened his eyes, and glared at me. "I know you stole my ice cream," he said, taking a bit of the chocolate ice cream.

"Oh, woe is me, woe is me," I sarcastically said, placing my hand on my heart. "What will you ever do?"

Jimin laughed, and I couldn't help but blush. "What else do you have in this bag?" he asked, looking in it. His eyes widened as he took out the box of hot cocoa. "We have to make this later!"

"Okay, okay," I giggled, leaning back on the pillow and smiling. After a bit more of watching the movie, I turned and looked at Jimin, watching his face.

He looked at me, then back at the movie, before quickly looking back. "What?"

I shook my head and sighed, looking away. "Jimin, I'm sorry. I'm a total screw up. I ruined everything between us. I shouldn't have acted that way. I just wish you listened to me."

He let out a deep breath, setting the ice cream to the side. He looked down at his lap, folding his arms. "Jaylee, I'm really sorry too. I guess I just got jealous. I thought you liked your ex-boyfriend more than me, and it really hurt."

"Robs gay."

Jimin quickly looked up at me, his eyes wider than ever before. "WHAT?!"

I laughed and nodded slightly. "It's kind of obvious too. The guy next to him, that was his boyfriend. The reason we were acting that way, was because thats how girls, or gay men in this instance, treat each other. I know, I know, It's weird."

He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck, opening his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He looked to the side and sighed, before looking at me. "Maybe I should have listened to you, before storming off."

"You think?" I chuckled, before looking at the movie. An awkward moment of silence flooded the room, and we just stared at the TV screen.

"Since I'm your mochi, you're my jello," Jimin looked at me. I snapped my head in his direction, raising both eyebrows.

"Jello?"

"Yeah," he chuckled and smiled.

"Whatever floats your boat, I guess," I chuckled, leaning into him a bit. His arm wrapped around me, and a sudden feeling of warmth overcame me. I shut my eyes for a moment, listening to the dialogue, before resting my head on his shoulder.

Jimin took a deep breath in, and let it out, before taking my hand. "Jay, I do like you a lot. I tried to get rid of those feelings, but I can't. It's impossible. I don't even know why I like you, I just do."

I blushed and kissed his cheek. "I don't like you Jimin." I watched his smile fade, as he bit his lip. "I love you. And I will forever. No matter what stupid things you do, I'm still going to love you"

Jimin smiled, resting his head lightly, on mine. "I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

"No, meeeeee."

"I literally sang a song for auditions about how much I can't help but fall in love with you."

"And? I still love you more."

"Nu uhhh."

"I love you more than you can imagine."

I chuckled, intertwined our fingers. "Just shut up and kiss the girl already." Jimin lifted his head, letting go of my hand and faced me, before leaning in. His lips met with mine, and we kissed. I turned my body completely towards him, and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly. I never wanted to let go, but we eventually had to, to get some air.

We both chuckled, before leaning back into the kiss. After a bit while longer, we pulled away, and he gasped for air.

"Damn, I haven't kissed anyone for 6 years. And before you ask, Tae and I never kissed," I chuckled, watching Juliet stab herself into Romeo's arms.

Jimin chuckled, and pulled me closer to him. "Well, for my first kiss, that was pretty great."

I gasped, pulling away from him. "I was your first kiss?! Jimin you're 26!" My jaw dropped, and he laughed, before nodding. "Actually, that would make a lot of sense. You're a very innocent person."

He let out a chuckle, smirking a little. "Shall we test my innocence out, then?"

"Not tonight," I laughed, before reaching into the bag, taking out the hot cocoa mix. "Race you downstairs!" I laughed, quickly getting up and running down the stairs.

"Hey!" he called out to me, in a whisper, as he caught up to me in the kitchen. I poured two cups of milk into the pot, and let it warm up. "How's your chin doing? The fall didn't look very pretty."

I grabbed two mugs and poured the mix into each. "You saw? It still hurts a bit, but it wasn't anything serious."

He nodded, tracing my jaw line with his finger. I smiled and pecked his lips, before picking up the pot, and pouring in the milk into both mugs. I began stirring them, before handing one to Jimin. We quietly walked up the stairs, and sat down on his bed, as he turned on his red led lights to blue.

"The light matches your hair," he said with a smile. I drowned the cocoa and set down the mug, brushing my teeth before going under the covers, and smiling.

"Goodnight, Jimin," I said with a smile, as he laid down on the bed.

"Sleep tight Jello," he smiled.

I leaned in and kissed him one last time, before closing my eyes. "I love you Mochi."

"I love you too, Jello."