Teach Me The Choreograph

Theme Song: Fake Love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2z4GqqS5E&ab_channel=HYBELABELS

June, 2018

I stayed with BTS for three weeks, before moving back with my parents. I spent Christmas day with my family, and around six months with them. One day, eomma sat me down at the table with eoppa and told me they were selling the house, and traveling the world. I called Yoongi, and he agreed to move me in with him and the rest of BTS.

Not only was I in the middle of moving back to an incredible mansion I had stayed in for three weeks, but I was finishing up my last music video for my new album, Coffee Shop. The choreography for my song, Ridiculous, was by far the hardest (and most ridiculous), and I had been working on it for days. The album was already ready for release, and one million people preordered the album. I had rerecorded Kinda Addicted in December, and in March, released a new song and music video called Mad Hatter and March Hare in honor of Alice in Wonderland, my favorite movie. In my album, I was featuring Kinda Addicted and Mad Hatter and March Hare plus eight new singles, Ridiculous, Stop Me, Errors, Wishing Well, Don't Understand, Pull Up, Bridges, and His Party.

Namjoon, Taehyung and I were rearranging the furniture in my new room, and putting up a new desk. The two of them were busy placing the bed on the other side of the room, while I was adding white and gray throw-on pillows onto my gray couch. I was aiming towards a white and gray aesthetic, and it looks absolutely adorable so far.

"I say we finish the rest of this tomorrow," Taehyung said, picking up his water bottle and walking out of the room. Namjoon followed, before freezing and turning around.

"Hey Jay, do you maybe want to go out to dinner with me tonight?" he asked, looking in my direction.

I took a sip of my water and smiled. "Sure! What time?"

"How about meeting downstairs at 6:45, and going out to eat at a fast food restaurant? Kind of getting sick of all the fancy food they're serving us," he chuckled. I nodded and he walked out the door.

And I'm going on a date, aren't I?

A few hours passed, and I walked down the stairs, to see Namjoon sitting on the couch. "It didn't take too long did I?"

"No," he chuckled and stood up, opening the door for me. I stepped outside and smiled. "We can walk from here, it'll be about 5 minutes, and it's nice outside. What do you want to eat? I can order from and pick it up there. " I nodded and we began walking to the restaurant.

"Probably a cheeseburger and Dr. pepper," I said, looking around.

"Sounds good," he said, opening his phone and ordering through the app. "So how are you?"

I shrugged. "Stressed to be honest. The choreo for Ridiculous is ridiculous. I can't stand it, and it's so many different outfit changes. I want it to be over with. How about you?"

He nodded. "That's totally reasonable. I'm doing okay, mostly just stressed with everything, but everything else is great. But hey Jaylee, can I ask you something? What if I told you I knew two guys liked you."

I froze and looked at him, scanning him up and down. "Hobi and Jin? Hell no please tell me its not them."

He chuckled and nodded. "How'd you know?"

"Jin loves flirting with me, and he's a gentleman when he's around me. At first, I thought it was Jin being Jin, but now it's just wrong to see him this way. Hobi proceeds to check me out every single time I walk into the same room as him. Plus when I call his name his face gets all red."