Christmas And Interviews

Theme song- filter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQAAdoTdgw&ab_channel=ZatyFarhani

"Jungkook!" I burst open the doors to his room, after coming home from my hair appointment.

I could see him slightly jump up as he lay on his bed. He looked me up and down with a dirty look on his face. "Hey pink hair... Your new name is pink hair. What do you want?"

I sat down on his bed, as he was writing some lyrics down on a piece of paper. "As the title of my best friend, I am in desperate need of your help. I already got yours and Namjoon's present, so I need you to come with me to get the others a present."

Jungkook groaned, setting his paper on the desk and throwing the pen on a piece of paper. He stood up and slipped on a hoodie and his shoes, before reaching for his phone. "This better not take long."

"It wont! I promise!" I grabbed onto his arm, dragging him downstairs. We hopped into the car and drove to the mall.

We walked inside, and were welcomed by the scent of pretzels and fast food. "Do you know what to get for everyone?" He asked, peering inside the candy shop.

"So, so. I really want to get Yoongi a new record player, and that's on the way so we don't need to worry about him. I want to get Jin sunglasses and a bracelet, Hobi, uh, a new shirt and candy, Tae, I'll probably get him a necklace and fancy glasses, and for Jimin, I saw this really pretty jewelry box with earrings, rings, and a necklace. I got Namjoon these new shoes and a hat."

Jungkook chuckled as he followed me inside one of the stores. "Yeah, getting your boyfriend the best gift, huh?"

"He's. Not. My. Boyfriend." My eyebrows furrowed and he let out a laugh. I completely ignored Jungkook as I picked a cute shirt for Hobi to wear. I make my way to the sunglass section and grab a pretty black one and a blue one. One for Jin, one of Taehyung. Tae and I finally made up. I'll never be with him again but I'm glad he and I are friends now.

"Jewelry story time," I said, handing the bag to Jungkook and taking him upstairs and making a sharp right to the store.

"Oh my gosh it's Midnight Striker!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I spun around and I saw two teen girls and two teen boys staring at me. I smiled before Jungkook shouted. "Sorry guys! Jaylee's shopping for her boyfriend."

I gasped and punched him in the shoulder. "I don't have a boyfriend, shut up Jungkook." I rolled my eyes as one of the girls begged to take a picture with me. I shrugged and smiled for a picture and quickly ran off before they could ask any more questions. I walked down a few aisle and picked a pretty black pearl necklace and bracelet laced with gold for Jin. I grabbed a gold necklace with a diamond for Taehyung, and walked to the front of the store.

Finally, I found the box that contained one necklace, two pairs of earrings, and three rings for Jimin. "Silver, bronze or gold?" I looked at Jungkook, waiting for his opinion.

"Silver."

We walked to the cashier and sat everything down on the counter. The woman at the front was a beautiful, Jamaican 10 year old woman, who looked awfully familiar. "This for you?" She looked at Jungkook, scanning the box.

He shook his head. "Nope, it's for her boyfriend- er sorry! Her rumored boyfriend," he said and chuckled.

I hissed at him and swiped my credit card. My eyes met with the woman and I smiled. She seemed quite familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Jaylee! Wow- I- has been while! I am huge fan," the worker said in broken Korean, her face in complete shock. "You inspire me- learn and live in Korea!"