Midnight Striked

Theme Song- Run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wn85Ge22FQ&ab_channel=1theK%28%EC%9B%90%EB%8D%94%EC%BC%80%EC%9D%B4%29

December 31st, 2018, 11:40pm

I brushed my bangs out of my eyes and as my makeup artist, Angelo finished the last few touches to my purple leopard print makeup. He carefully traced my lips with the dark purple lip liner, before adding a coat of lavender lip gloss. He pulled away and tapped his chin, staring at me. I raised an eyebrow, staring back at him, before looking at BTS, who was all staring at their phones.

"Oh! One of you boys, I need you to put this lipstick on and kiss her cheek!" he clapped his hands, before pointing at Jimin. "You! With the silver hair! Come here please and put this on your lips."

"Huh?" Jimin looked at my makeup artist, confusion written on his face. Angelo handed him a lip gloss tube, the shade of dark purple, and pointed to Jimin's lip.

"Lips. Now."

Jimin's eyes widened, as Angelo's eyes narrowed. Jimin nodded and put on the gloss, turning to my makeup artist. "Now kiss each of her cheeks, here," Angelo said, tapping on my cheeks.

I laughed for a moment before realizing what he said. "Wait, WHAT?!"

Jimin hesitated, and turned back to his friends, glaring at them and telling them not to record. He leaned in and paused. "I am so sorry in advance," he whispered before kissing my right cheek. I could hear Jin burst into laughter, before the others started to laugh. I wanted to hide my face and sob, as Jimin kissed my second cheek. I could see Taehyung glaring at us both, before looking back at his phone. Jimin immediately ran off to take the gloss off, before sitting back down.

"Not. One. Word." He stuck his hand up in the air, before anyone could say anything.

"Miss Jaylee! You're on in 10 minutes!" Someone called out from backstage.

I nodded and stood up, glancing at myself in the mirror. I was blown away by how amazing everything came together. Staring from the top, I had purple hair extensions, placed in a high ponytail. My eye-makeup was different shades of purple, with a leopard print, the (cute) kiss marks on my cheek, and purple lips. I had a purple leopard tube top with matching shorts, corresponding to my eye-makeup and knee-length purple boots. I let out a deep breath, and made my way to the door.

"Hey good luck! You've got this!" Jimin called after me.

I spun around and smiled. "Thanks!"

"I hope you do great!"

"She will do great, dumbass."

"I was just saying because my name-"

"We know Hobi."

I locked eyes with Taehyung for a brief second, before turning away and walking to the stage.

My manager approached me, handing me my mic. "Just place this around your ear, and clip this box to your pants. It'll turn on once you get on stage. The platforms open on you as everyone shouts Happy New Year!"

I nodded and positioned the mic to my mouth. "Thank you so much Gyea." I smiled, hugging her, and walking to my spot.

"And Jaylee?"

"Hm?" I turned to her.

"You're going to rock it out there."

I smiled, before my heart started racing, hearing everyone outside counting down.

"Ten!"

You've got this Jaylee.

"Nine!"