Never Doing That Again...

Theme Song- Intro: Boy Meets Evil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vvk3qdfNMY&ab_channel=aftaehyung

December, 2021

I tapped my foot nervously on the ground, as I waited for my ride to the studio. I constantly kept inhaling and exhaling deeply, to calm myself down. I flipped through my binder, scanning over the words of Blood Sweat and Tears, and trying to remember the dance. I began chewing on my long acrylic nails, pacing back and forth, waiting for the car to pull up. I already signed all the paperwork, so it wasn't much of a hassle after auditions.

I heard someone walking down the stairs, and I froze. I thought everyone had left already.To my surprise, Jimin came downstairs, he paused for a moment, before sitting down on the sofa, and texting someone.

"I thought you had to leave already," I looked at him, chewing on my bottom lip.

He shrugged, only looking at his phone. "I woke up late today and told them I would be there right before you auditioned."

I nodded, sitting down and closing my eyes for a moment. "Jimin, I'm sorry. I-"

"Sure," Jimin said, looking up this time. His eyes met mine but he quickly looked away. "How about instead of wasting your time talking to someone who you don't like, and call your real boyfriend?"

I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck. "He's not my boyfriend. But I get it, you don't like me anymore, and we're over."

"I do like you! A lot! I just wish you felt the same way!" he looked at me, tears in his eyes and he stood up. "Please, be happier with Rob, than with me." Jimin suddenly walked out of the room, before I could hear him crying. It wasn't just a little sniffle, it was a full on sob. Clearly, he liked me more than I thought, and my heart sank.

Truthfully, I didn't like Jimin. I loved him. Something about him was different. I was sure if it was his cute smile, or his playful personality. Maybe it was his amazing voice, or the way he was cute, sexy, and hot all at the same time. I looked outside, and saw my ride pull up. Thank god, I'm not about to cry again. I thought to myself, as I climbed into the car. Jimin sat directly behind me, so he couldn't see me, and I could hear him sniff, which just made my heart shatter into even smaller pieces.

I watched the snow fall onto the concrete, and melt, as we drove by It was satisfying, just seeing the little snowflakes softly hit the ground, creating a thing layer of ice, or melting away. I watched a young couple climb into their car, after a nice meal, and a family walk inside a coat shop. Every happy couple I saw made me want to cry even more. I, not going to lie to you, had dreams about being in a relationship and being married since I was a little girl. But I couldn't even keep someone without drastically ruining things.

The car parked in front of the studio, and my (broken) heart began racing again. My encounter with Jimin only pushed the auditions out of my mind temporarily. I reached for my water bottle, phone, and binder, and walked inside. The studio was a bit cold, but I knew that by the end of everything, it would feel refreshing.

Bang Pdnim greeted me at the door of the studio, and gave me a rundown of the audition. I nodded and walked inside. Everyone sat on chairs, behind a long table at one end of the room. I made my way to the middle of the room, and patiently waited for it to begin. A few words were said, before all eyes were on me.

"Hi. I'm Min Jaylee. Suga's younger sister. I'm a rapper, vocalist, and dancer. I trained in voice and dance at the Institute of Musical and Performing Arts in New York City for two years, and took many classes in high school. Today, I was asked to perform a song by Bangtan Sonyeondan. I will be starting off by dancing to Blood Sweat & Tears, and then singing it. Then I will do the same for my solo rap song, Mad Hatter and March Hare. I will proceed from there," I said, trying my best not to talk quickly, but I couldn't help but pace around a bit.

I nodded to a man, and I could already hear Blood Sweat & Tears playing. I began dancing to it, after my weeks worth of practice. I stumbled a bit in the end, but ended things strongly, before singing the song. I did the same for the next song, and then reached for my water bottle, chugging over half of the water.

Hitman productions asked me a few questions, and I tried my best to answer them. I swallowed and they scribbled down notes in silence. Jin shot me a subtle thumbs up and mouthed "you're doing great" and I smiled back at him.

"For my final song, I wanted to sing a cover of the song Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presly. This song is one of my favorites, and I would listen to the song on repeat daily, when I was falling for someone, before I made a mistake with him."

Jimin probably thought I was talking about Rob, when truthfully it was about him. I had a whole playlist dedicated to him, and now I felt as if I could never feel those emotions that the songs described ever again.

I sang the entire song, through and through, and ended up crying at the end of it. I flashed a look at my brother, and even he looked a bit teary eyed. I smiled weakly, before wanting to pass out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The hair stylist nodded as I described what kind of hair color I wanted. I showed her a few different concept photos, before telling her to run wild with whatever ideas she had.

"So I was thinking," she said, messing with a couple strands of my hair. "I'll bleach the bottom half of your hair, your bangs, and these front strands. It'll make the blue a bit lighter, from the rest of your hair, but it'll look super pretty."

I nodded, kicking back, and letting her do whatever she wanted with my hair. I scrolled through instagram for a while before she asked how my meeting went.

"Not bad," I responded. "They even asked me to sing and dance for them. I also cried because the guy that I used to have a huge crush on was there."

She frowned, applying some bleach to my hair. "Used to have a crush?"

I nodded. "Yeah, my ex got in the way of him and I. It was pretty messy. A lot of tears were, and still are being shed."

She stepped away, looking at my hair. I told her that Rob was already in another relationship, and he and I only wanted to be friends, but Jimin didn't understand. I started crying, but the fumes of the bleach only made my eyes burn, so I ended up just shutting them.

After a while of pouring out my heart to my stylist, my hair was finally finished, and boy, it was gorgeous.