Fairy Tail

Yuki stood in front of the train and looked really pale. Natsu was beside her with the same look on his face. Gray was just behind Yuki, ever since he found out her story he had stayed close to her. The others were more shocked to find out that she could use ice dragon slayer magic and ice make magic. Yuki had explained to them that that was the reason she had been given the nickname the maiden of ice. Jade and Carla had been chatting for a long time, they seemed to have become best friends already. Happy had been following them looking pretty downtrodden.

"Let me guess, you get motion sickness too." Said Gray looking at Yuki's pale face. Yuki nodded.

"It there any other way we can get to your guild hall?" She asked.

"Fairy Tail's guild hall is in the middle of Mongolia which it about 5 miles south from here. Walking there would take days." Erza said.

"Alright can you do me a favour and knock me out?" Erza gave her a smirk.

"That can be arranged." She said with a scary look on her face. She clenched her fist and came towards Yuki. She then punch her in the stomach really hard. The others watching flinched, feeling her pain as their own. "Was that good enough?"

"Yep, that should do the trick." Yuki said as she fell to the ground. Gray lunged forward and caught her in his arms.

"Did you have to go so hard on her Erza? We are trying to get her to join Fairy Tail." Gray said.

"Maybe it was a little hard." Erza admitted.

"I could have used the tora spell on her." Wendy spook up.

"That's maybe something you could have said before Erza knocked her out." Said Lucy.

"Natsu would you like to join her?" Erza asked him. Natsu looked at the out cold Yuki.

"I think I might be able to handle it this time..."

When they arrived in Mongolia Yuki was still out cold. Natsu was moaning because he was feeling so sick. Gray looked down at the out cold Yuki.

"It would seem that you were right. I hit her too hard. We should take her to the infirmary in the guild hall and wait until she wakes up." Erza said moving to pick her up but Gray stepped in front of her.

"It's okay I got it." He said picking her up with ease. She was really small and light. Erza smiled to herself, she could already see the close relationship forming between the two, but she could think of one blue haired woman in particular that would not be happy about it...

"So who is she?" Asked Mirajane as she leant over the unconscious Yuki. She was laid in the infirmary of the guild hall. Gray had been the one to carry her in and Juvia was currently causing a huge fuss about it outside the door. Erza was stood at the foot of the bed feeling sorry that she had punched the girl as hard as she did. Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Wendy and Carla were outside the door in the guild hall, telling everyone about the new girl who took down a whole dark guild by herself without even breaking a swear. Everyone was really excited to met her and even more excited that she was another dragon slayer. That would make five of them in total and not to mention that her exceed was really cute.   

"Her name is Yuki and this is her exceed Jade." Jade was on the edge of Yuki's bed, worriedly watching over her best friend. Mira smiled at the black and white cat.

"It's nice to meet you." 

"Thank you for helping Yuki." Said Jade.

"Well she would have been fine if Erza hadn't punched her so hard."

"Alright I have admitted that I was in the wrong." Mira smiled at her. She had placed the Fairy Tail guild mark stamp on the bedside table. When Yuki woke up she would ask her if she wanted to join their guild, she had already asked Jade but she had said that she would wait until Yuki woke up to make her decision about it. Jade stood on her friends pillow and gently shook her head.

"Come on Yuki it's time to wake up. Everyone wants to met you." Yuki frowned and moaned at her sound of her friends words. Her eyes opened and she shot up into a sitting position. She looked around and her eyes landed on Mira.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"The Fairy Tail guild hall."

"Fairy Tail...oh that's the guild that those guys wanted me to join." Her eyes travelled to Erza, who looked at her a little sheepishly.

"Sorry about hitting you so hard."

"No, honestly it helped. I don't remember anything about that train ride so thanks for that. What's all the shouting about?" Yuki asked hearing the commotion outside.

"That's the rest if the guild. They are looking forward to meeting you. I'm Mirajane by the way but you can call me Mira."

"I'm Yuki." She said smiling. "Hey Jade, you okay?" Jade smiling finding it amazing that her friends had been the one to be knocked out and she woke up worrying about her. That was the way Yuki was though, she would do anything for the people she loved.

"Yeah I'm fine. Yuki, are we joining this Guild?" Yuki stood up put of the bed.

"Everyone we have met seem nice and that guy...he knew Ur. Do you want to join?" Yuki asked.

"Yeah I do but only if you join too."

"Then it looks like we are joining Fairy Tail." Mira picked up the guild maker.

"Why would you like it? And what colour?"

"I'm thinking..." Yuki lifted up her top and pointed at her left hip just about her thin waistline. "Here in light blue." Mira stamped her and turned to Jade. Jade turned around to reveal her back.

"White please."