A gang of thieves

Jade place Yuki down in front of her family and she was immediately hugged by Lucy.

"I'm so glad your okay." She said. "I can't believe you did that for me."

"Why not? That's what family is for right?" She said earning a smile from everyone. After Lucy let go of her Yuki was hugged by a crying Happy which was a little ironic. "Hey Happy these no need to cry. I'm okay."

"No here is a need to cry because I thought you were gone. I don't want to lose any of my family ever." Yuki smiled and patted him on the head.

"Thanks Happy I wouldn't want to lose any of you guys either." Yuki said thinking about the thing Jade and she must do when they get back home. She was leaving the people that were crying because they thought she was dead. Would they cry because she least them? It was clear to her now though that if any of them found out her and Jade's plan then they would not let them go, but then they would never get a change to say goodbye. Maybe that was a good thing, goodbyes are never easy, Yuki leant that from a young age. She wounded ex if she was doing the right thing or not, what would Ur say if she was still with her? Probably something along the lines of doing what she beloved was right. Happy pet go of her and Gray gave her a hug next. This was the most unexpected thing. She didn't think that Gray was the hugging type.

"I thought I told you to be more careful." He whispered in her ear. Yuki could feel her face getting hotter and hotter.

"Sorry." Was all she managed to get out.

"Come on guys let's go collect that reward and go home." Said Natsu breaking up the moment between ahead and Yuki. Gray sighed unhappily and the tam walked out of the smelly sewers and began to head back to the clients house.

Meanwhile much further down the road, two familiar white haired people stood in front of a gang of thugs. The man at the front was their leader. He had blond hair and a stern look on his face but the look did not scar the siblings at all.

"So all you want us to do is attack some people that are coming down this road?" He asked the very pretty woman who had explained this to him.

"Yes." She replied coldly like he was thick.

"What's the catch?"

"No catch, I promise it will be worse your while. If you succeed you can take whatever may be on their person. We do not care for that we simply what the brunette with the blue eyes. What happens to the rest is not my concern."

"I don't know lady. Many people have come to us before with weird requests like this and it never ends well. We are going to have to decline but you were very convincing." In a flash the man felt a hand at his neck and his feet were leaving the ground. Beneath him was the woman that was stood far away from him. She had moved so quickly that he didn't even have time to blink. Her eyes were glowing red with anger.

"Decline? You listen closely I'm done being nice with pathetic low lives like you so you will do as he command or you and your gang will all be dead before you can blink." He nodded, desperate for air to enter his lungs and she let him go. He fell to the ground and she walked away to her brothers side once again. Another man came running to his leaders side giving him a hand so he could stand up, still spluttering.

"Should we attack them?" He asked his leader.

"No, no they are mages. Just do as they say and go and get ready." He said.

"A wise choice." Said the white haired woman before he walked off to join his men in preparing for the attack.

"Is our plan really to kidnap her?" The brother asked in a hushed tone to his sister.

"No, if she is as powerful as Master says she is them she can take down this whole gang by herself without a problem. This is just a little plan put in place to test exactly how powerful she is. We need to understand what we are up against before we can take action."

"But we have been tracking his girl for years, we have seen her take down very powerful dark guilds by herself this exercise seems pointless."

"That may be so brother but it is that Masters wish. You and I have strict instructions not to engage her. The very thing we have been hunting all these years, for reason we don't know, is going to be right before our eyes and we have orders to just let her walk away. Who exactly is this Yuki girl? What makes her so powerful in the first place? The Master is an old foul that needs to be replaced. The guild would be much more powerful under my control."

"Sister what if these people die trying to perform this task?"

"If they die then they die and good riddance to them too. Those you can't wield magic are weak and deserve to be whipped out. Let us go brother and watch the fun."