What it means to be a part of Fairy Tail

Yuki and Natsu were both asleep on the train because Erza had knocked them out. She had been careful not to do it so hard this time. The others sat un silence on the train. Gray occasionally looking at Yuki, her sleeping face was so peaceful. Jade and Happy were both sat on her lap and Gray was next to them. Yuki's head was leaned on Natsu's shoulder and Natsu was resting against the train window. Gray found that he was jealous of Natsu. He wanted to be the one Yuki's head was resting on. Over the last few days his feelings for Yuki had become clearer to him, not that he would ever admit them to anyone. Lucy and Erza sat opposite them all.

"What did that guy mean by 'your the one they are looking for?'" Lucy said under her breath.

"I can only assume that Yuki is being tracked by two people. That is all the information that we have." Said Erza

"I have been thinking though, do you think that they people looking for her are from the same dark guild that killed her parents?" Jade averted her eyes from the rest if the group and looked out of the window.

"We don't know much about what exactly happened in Yuki's past but there is someone here who does." Erza said looking directly at Jade. The others turned to face her and she did her best not to look into their eyes. She didn't want to say anything that Yuki wouldn't want her too.

"Jade..." Lucy began. "We know that Yuki might not want us to know but please tell us everything you know about this guild. Yuki might be in danger."

"Yuki is not the one in danger." Jade spluttered out before she could stop herself.

"What do you mean?" Asked Lucy, knowing she had already said too much Jade kept quiet.

"Jade, we need to know in order to help Yuki." Said Erza.

"You can trust us, tell us why Yuki isn't the one in danger." Said Gray.

"Yuki's parents were murdered right in front of her eyes by that guild and now they are after her. For what ever reason that guild seems to be going after Yuki's family. If they are after her that means that she has something, something that the guild couldn't get from her parents. As long as Yuki has that something them they will not hurt her because they need her."

"What is it that they need from her?" Said Erza.

"I have no idea. Yuki has no idea, he have hardly any possessions because of the life we led before we found Fairy Tail."

"Then we can only assume that whatever they want from her in side her. It could be information that she didn't know she had." Said Lucy thoughtfully.

"How can someone have information that they didn't know they had?" Asked Gray.

"Concealment magic is capable of such things but there are many other magics that can be used for the same purpose. It would be information her parents sealed so they could never find it."

"Yuki's parents didn't use any kind if magic capable of that. Her Father was a snow mage and her Mother was a water mage."

"Seems fitting that a snow and water mage would have a child so gifted in the art of forming ice." Said Erza.

"That's not the point, it doesn't have to be her parents that did it. People are capable of using more than one type of magic, Yuki is proof of that but if that is the case then they would have to break the mind block."

"How would they do that?" Asked Jade worrying about her friend.

"They would have to break her, in every way. How you would do that to someone is another matter." Lucy said sadly.

"I can think of a pretty good way." Said Gray. "You saw you she reacted when Jade was being insulted and when Lucy was almost eaten. Yuki is the kind of person to do anything for her family because she cares for us. Hurting someone you care about is a pretty good way to break someone. Yuki can with stand pain inflicted in her but it is when it is directed at people she cares about that it hurts her the most."

"And that's why Yuki isn't the one in danger. It's you are that are in the danger. That guild stripped Yuki of one family and there is no doubt in my mind that they will do it again. To get what they want from her I cannot tell you the lengths that they will go." Said Jade.

"But if we are in danger then you are too. Do you plan to leave Yuki?" Said Gray.

"No of course not."

"It's the same for us, we would never think about leaving Yuki. You both joined Fairy Tail, you are part of the family now. Fairy Tail never leaves a family member behind." Said Erza.

"Whatever happens to you both you can rely on Fairy Tail to always been there for you. They have always been there for me when I needed them. Always coming to my rescue even when I thought there was no way out."

"Fairy Tail protects it's own, we stand together not alone and we are stronger for it. We fight because we love what is behind us and not because he hate was in front on us." Erza said as then everything went silent. Jade thought about her and Yuki leaving these people that cared about them. If they told them...no, they couldn't do that. It was better for them to disappear to 'protect their own' as Erza had said.