The appearance of a monster

"Lucy look it's here." Said Natsu running up to the drainage pipe. "HEY GUYS WE FOUND IT!" Lucy covered her ears.

"Natsu why are you shouting like that? Their not going to hear it, they could be miles away."

"Yuki will hear and she will come."

"What about Erza and Gray?"

"Happy, buddy can you go and get them?"

"Aye Sir." He said sprouting wings and flying off into the sky. Natsu lifted up the hatch and peered inside.

"Smells like octopus alright." Lucy was pinching her nose from the horrid smell coming from the sewer. "I smell people too." This caught Lucy's attention.

"Can you tell if they are alive or not?"

"I can smell blood but that might not mean their dead. Let's go kick some octopus ass." He said jumping into the sewer and vanishing.

"Wait Natsu aren't we waiting for the others?" She called but she got no response. Lucy sighed and was about to do down too when she heard Yuki call her name. Jade was flying just beside her, Yuki came right up and looked down the drainage pipe.

"Has Natsu already down down there?" She asked.

"Yeah Happy has gone to get Erza and Gray, they would be here soon."

"Okay bye." She said as she dropped in after Natsu. Jade flew in after here.

"Even though dragon slayers have really sensitive noses the smell of sewage doesn't seem to bother them, weird."

"Lucy!" She heard Gray call. Running along side him was Erza and Happy flying just abpve them.

"The others have already gone." She explained.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Gray asked but didn't wait for an answer. He jumped in closely followed by Happy and Erza. Lucy was the last to step into the disgusting sewage...

"Hey Natsu have you found anything yet?" Yuki asked when she caught up with him. The other four weren't with them yet and Jade was flying at head height next to Yuki.

"No I haven't but my nose it telling me it's that way."

"Yeah mine to let's go." The two of them ran off in that direction with Jade flying close behind them. Soon the three came to a large open cavern area. It was dark inside but they could see a large pool areas in the middle but the water was not clear. There were rubbish and other foul things floating in it.

"Do you think this is where the monster is hiding?" Asked Jade.

"Where is it?" Asked Natsu looking around the cavern. Yuki looked into the water.

"It's probably hiding under the water."

"Then let's make it come out." Said Natsu as he picked up a rock and threw it into the water.

"Natsu wait..." Yuki began but it was too late. For a few seconds after Natsu threw the rock nothing happened and Yuki hoped they were safe but of course they were. The water in front of them began to bubble violently and the ground beneath their feet began to shake. Then long think tentacles appeared out of nowhere and grabbed both Natsu and Yuki by the ankles and lifted them upside down in the air. They were both swaying, it was only slightly but it was enough to give them motion sickness. Erza, Lucy, Gray and Happy came into the cavern area and saw the two in the air looking rather sick.

"Again? You've got to be kidding me." Gray said looking at them both.

"What did you guys do?" Lucy asked but then more tentacles appeared out of the water and lifted the three in the by the ankles too. The water beneath them was still bubbling.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say this was flame brains fault because Yuki is not this stupid." Said Gray getting annoyed at the fact he was being dangled upside down.

"Gray now is not the time to be pointing fingers. Our job is to defeat this thing so in a way he helped us." Said Erza. A large pair of yellow eyes appeared out of the water followed by a huge head of the monster octopus...