The concealment mage

Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Happy continued onwards ignoring the bangs they were hearing behind them.

"I hope Erza is okay." Said Lucy.

"It's Erza, when was she ever not been fine." Gray replied as they came to a crossroad. There were three ways to go, straight on, to the left of the right.

"This is going to be easier if we split up." Said Lucy.

"I'll take the right." Said Gray.

"No way ice pervert I wanted to go that way."

"Just shut up flame brain. I was here first, I'm gonna find Yuki and if there is even a scratch in her body, whoever made it is going to pay." Gray then walked away from them without another word.

"Wow I don't think I've ever seen Gray like that before. Loves really does do strange things to a person."

"Love?" Natsu questioned.

"Oh come on Natsu don't tell me you haven't noticed that the relationship between those two has been changing."

"They liiiikkke each other." Happy said.

"Well he doesn't have to be a giant ice jerk about it. Happy you and Lucy go straight on, I'll go left call if you find anything." He said before he ran off. Happy and Lucy began to walk down the corridor when they heard footsteps behind then. Lucy whipped around placing a hand in her keys.

"Did you hear something Happy?" She asked.

"Aye." He said in a timid voice.

"You both have rather sharp ears then." Said a male voice from the shadows. A man with white hair and red eyes steps out and smiles at them coldly.

"You look like that girl we just saw." Said Happy moving closer to Lucy who was watching him closely.

"That was my twin sister, Storm. I am Jack, the lesser powerful of the two but smarter in many ways. The benefits of my magic is that I can see what is happening everywhere in the guild. I see sister fighting the Titania and the salamander walking straight into Rin's path."

"Who is Rin?" Asked Happy worrying about his friend.

"Rin is only 13 but incredibly powerful and the next master if this guild. Mostly because he is inheriting the job from his uncle but we will not let that happen. Sister wants us to rule this guild and we will. Once the one business with Yuki is over we will take the dragon blood and rule this guild together."

"So your going to betray everyone in your guild? A guild is meant to be family."

"You and you stupid light guilds. Guilds are not families, that idea is nothing more than a child's idea to cope with the pain of loosing their real one. A guild means nothing in the grand scheme of things."

"That's such a cruel way of thinking about things."

"The world is cruel and merciless, the sooner we all accept that the better. In terms of you being here is something I can't allow and we have been asked to wipe you out."

"If that was the plan then we let us unto your guild in the first place?"

"That's a good question. The ways of our Master are strange and often make no sense, but we will obey them until we have the dragon blood within our very hands and the guild is ours. For now all I know is that all you Fairy's have to be wiped out and you and the blue cat have come in my path so you are my responsibility."

"Don't think that's going to be easy." Said Lucy pulling out one of her golden keys. "Open gate if the lion: Leo." A bell sounded and Leo appeared in his usual designer suit, glasses and ginger hair in the shape of a lions main.

"It's nice to be called Lucy. What do you need my love?"

"I'm not your love!" She shouted at him.

"A celestial spirit mage...how interesting." Said Jake looking at Leo.

"Who's the creepy red eyed guy, Lucy?"

"He's Jake, a concealment mage."

"Then he shouldn't be a problem." Said Leo getting ready for battle. A bright light appeared in both of his hands. A purple ball of light appeared in Jakes hand. "What's that?" Leo asked as in flew towards him and went straight through his chest. "I'm sorry Lucy, I didn't even get to do anything." He said as he disappeared back into the celestial world. Lucy glared at him and went from her keys again but they were gone.

"The thing about celestial wizards is that you take away their keys and what do they have to fight with? Nothing, your as defenceless as a baby." Said Jake with her keys in her hands.

"I'll get them Lucy." Cried Happy as he flew towards the keys but Jake caught him by the tail. Happy hung their in the air not able to break free.

"What a annoying cat." Said Jake as a purple hole appeared at his feet. He dropped Happy into the purple void below.

"Happy!" Called Lucy desperately.

"He is not dead, he is just in a place that he can't get out of. A void in another, empty universe. If left in there he will die yes."

"So how do I get him back?" Said Lucy angrily.

"You don't unless I let him go but I don't see that happening anything soon." Lucy pulled out her whip and glared at the man in front of her.

"I'll make you give him up."

"Or you could simply join him." Said Jake as the same purple hole appeared underneath Lucy's feet and she feel into the void below...