A drinking game with Cana

When they got back it was evening and the sun was setting but the guild hall was as lively as ever. Yuki sat down at the nearest table she could and rested her head on the table, still feeling sick. The others went of and left her. Wendy was opposite her but Carla was over by the bar chatting with Happy, Lily and now Jade.

"Hey Yuki." She greeted happily.

"Hi Wendy."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine just got off another stupid train. I swear the driver thinks, 'oh look Yuki's getting on lets make this thing go faster and judder more just for fun.'" Wendy laughed and Yuki heard a loud thump of someone sitting down next to her.

"So I hear you were eaten by a giant octopus." Said Cana holding a large barrel of alcohol.

"How the hell do you guys know that already?"

"Natsu shares everything, but still what was that like?"

"It was disgusting and I'd rather not think about it because it is making me feel even more sick."

"I know something that will make you feel better."

"Really? What's that?"

"Booze." Cana said simply and Yuki sighed.

"No Cana that is not happening. I told you once before and I'll tell you again I am not going up against you in a drinking contest. There's no point we all know who will win."

"Yuki have you ever been drunk before?"

"No."

"So that's it your scared of being drunk."

"I am not scared."

"Really? Then prove it. Do you know how many people in this guild want to see what a drunk Yuki is like? Your always so serious, you need to cut loose once in a while." Yuki stood up still feeling a little dizzy but she ignored it.

"What are the rules of this game?"

"One rule. Whoever passes out first looses."

"How can you call that a game if it only has one rule?"

"Your even overthinking a drinking game."

"Alright fine whatever." Cana stood up and addressed the whole guild.

"It's official. Yuki has accepted my challenge." There was some loud cheering to this. "Mira get the shot glasses we are gonna need them." The whole guild began to gather around the table where Yuki, Cana and Wendy were sat.

"Good luck." Wendy said to Yuki before leaving the table. Cana sat back down on the table and looked at Yuki.

"You sure your up for this?"

"If you are then I am too."

"Cana will win but Yuki is a real man for standing up to her." They heard Elfman shout above the cheering. Making Yuki sigh as Gray and Jade appeared by her side.

"Is this really a good idea Yuki?" Jade asked.

"Probably not but it's not like I can back down now." Mira placed a shot glass full of alcohol in front of Yuki and one in front of Cana. She smiled at Yuki.

"Okay let round began..."