The way there

Yuki was thrown into a cart and on the floor, he hands tied she could barely move. The motion of moving was making her feel really sick and her head was still hurting a little from the precious night. Jade was stood next to her. The two had been ambushed the moment they stepped out of Mongolia. They had been waiting for them, how did they know that they would be leaving that way? Had the guild already catch up with them and had been spying on them this whole time? If that was the case then Yuki and Jade's family at Fairy Tail weren't safe. They should have left earlier, as soon as they got back yesterday but they didn't and now they were all in danger. The carriage suddenly stopped and the doors opened. Yuki moved her head to see what was going on, where they there yet?

"Put them in with the other two." Said a cold females voice. There was a loud thug and Wendy and Carla appeared next to them. The doors were slammed shut and the cart began to move again.

"What are you guys doing her?" Asked Jade walking over to the two.

"We were captured after you left." Said Wendy weakly.

"Wh-who caught y-you." Said Yuki trying to not puke.

"A white haired woman and her brother." Said Carla. Jade looked back at Yuki.

"It's those two again. They were the ones that that thrive leader mentioned to us. They have been right on our tail this whole time."

"Never mind that, will you explain to us what is going on her." Demanded Carla.

"Yuki is being hunted by a dark guild that want her for something, it's the same dark guild that killed her parents. The same guild that we have been looking for for years but couldn't find because they have a concealment mage within the guild. It turns out that they were actually hunting us as well as us hunting them but they could never catch us because Yuki and I never stayed in the same place. Now we have settled down in Fairy Tail they caught up. To protect you guys we decided to leave, draw them away from you. We left a letter to Master which he will probably be reading right about now and then as soon as we left Mongolia we were captured."

"So you guys are leaving Fairy Tail?" Wendy asked.

"Yes Wendy we are. It's too dangerous for us to be with you guys anymore."

"So you just leave, you leave your family." Said Carla getting upset.

"It was our only option..."

"No, no it wasn't your only option." Interrupted Carla. "If you had talked to us we could have helped you. If you have told us we wouldn't be in this mess."

"Maybe your right. We're sorry guys...their taking us to the guild hall now."

"We'll-get...you both out of this al-alive and y-you can g-o home." Said Yuki weakly.

"But we don't want to go home without you and Jade." Said Wendy making Yuki smile. Meanwhile just outside of Mongolia...

"Their scent is fading quickly we have to hurry up Happy." Said Natsu as they flew through the air. The others were in the magical vechile powered by Erza. They were following Natsu and Happy who weren't on it because Natsu would get motion sickness and not be any use.

"Natsu we should have caught them up by now."

"They must just be going much faster than us but we can't go much faster. Erza is already using up a lot of energy just keeping up with us."

"What will happen to them all?"

"I don't know Happy but if they are in the hands of a dark guild then it can't be good, but no matter what happens at the end of it all four of them are coming home back to Fairy Tail. That's where they belong."

"Aye." Said Happy agreeing with his friend.