07

"How long will it take for you to park the car kush??? We can't wait forever!!!" Luv snapped impatiently at kush who was being too slow while parking the vehicle. Maahi quietly stood behind his brother, shivering in the biting cold. Monsoon had started in the Nilgiris which is why the winds were just too freezing. Before long, kush had safely parked the car in the rear of the lot and came out of the car.
"C'mon stop giving me that look!!!! It takes skill and patience to drive a car into the parking lot." Kush said with a frown. Luv glared at him but refrained from yelling inside the parking area.
"Bhaiya I'm hungry!!!" Maahi whispered timidly. Her brothers looked down at her and gasped.
"Oh dear!!!! Please don't tell dad that we had kept you hungry for so long. It's all this numbskull's fault. C'mon, let's get in already!!!" Luv stated. He gently held Maahi's hand in his and the three then moved inside a fancy but cozy restaurant. The gatekeeper opened the door for them. They moved inside through the door and entered the luxurious restaurant. They hadn't even properly looked around when a fear arose in Maahi that the restaurant looked way very expensive, what if the money given by her father runs out and they can't pay the whole bill. She gasped at the nightmarish thought.
"Dumbhead, don't you think this restaurant looks a bit too luxurious. Why did you pulled over here????" Luv whispered bitterly to his twin. Kush looked chill and calm.
"C'mon it ain't that costly. Just make sure you don't order stuff we can't afford, other than that we are up to enjoy here!!!!" Kush said coolly. Luv wanted to strangle him but couldn't. Maahi took no interest in their conversation but found fascination in gazing around the luxurious interior of the restaurant. Soft music played in the background. She looked around awestruck but that's when her eyes caught her biggest nightmare in front of her eyes, staring right at her. On her right was the biggest and most fanciest table, and there sat the creepy Karanvir. Today however, he wasn't donned in his usual set of clothes but was clad in a sumptuous 3-piece suit which hugged his big frame perfectly. Around him sat few man, all older than him but a fear lurked in their eyes, a fear of him probably. She gulped as their eyes met and a shiver coursed down her spine.
"Brother can we please go to some other place." she implored her brothers. They looked at her in confusion.
"But what's wrong here. Look, we'll manage the bill, you don't have to worry about that. Besides, it will take at least half an hour to reach another restaurant." Luv told her softly. Her eyes furtively glanced at Karanvir to find him incessantly staring at her evily. She gulped and turned to her brother.
"Ok" she whispered reluctantly.

Her brothers take a table just across Karanvir, much to her horror. Her brothers for some reason hadn't seen Karanvir until yet, perhaps they were too busy in brawling with each other. Besides they had their backs turned on him which is also the reason why they couldn't see him. Karanvir showed no sense of disappointment with their failure to notice him. Maahi was having a hard time to keep her eyes averted because somehow she would end up looking at him and find him staring creepily at her.
"Oh shit. Luv......we need to fill up the tank. Gas station is on the other way..... let's drive to the gas station and fill the tank. We don't know how long we'll have to wait here." Kush said agape. Luv muttered curses under his breath.
"You couldn't say this before, could you!!!! Idiot. Get up now. Maahi, we are going to the gas station. Stay here and we'll be right back." Luv said and rose up from his chair. Maahi gasped in horror.
"No I'll come with you. Don't leave me alone." she whispered in fear. Her brothers huffed.
"Maahi, don't be afraid. We'll be back soon. You stay here, it's cold outside. Ok" her brother left no room for protest. She, however, was still not ok with staying alone with creepy Karanvir. They left after that. Maahi's eyes casually landed on Karanvir and caught him smirking slyly. She gasped and looked away.

Five minutes had passed and Maahi was in serious discomfort. A minute ago Karanvir had ordered the people around him to leave and they had acquiesced, which left only two people inside the restaurant, excluding the restaurant staff ofcourse, and that being Maahi and the creepy Karanvir. With the restaurant nearly empty, it was now easy for Karanvir to stare evily at her without any hindrance. She, obviously, was uncomfortable besides being hungry. To pass her time, she browsed through her phone but even that seemed boring, so she had to keep her phone back into her pocket. Suddenly her phone buzzed in her pocket. She took out her phone and found her brother calling her. She answered the call.
"Maahi we're stuck in a traffic. I don't know how long it will take to clear off. But you don't worry, we'll soon be there ok. Are you alone in the restaurant???" kush rambled. Maahi heard him stunned.
"Oh God, what will happen now???? No, it's me and that man like boy!!!!" she said the later part a bit too loud, he heard it and smiled. She bit her tongue.
"It's Karanvir. That's great, you won't be alone now. HAVE YOU GONE BLIND!!! Maahi I'll talk to you later........YOU RASCAL....." he cut the call and Maahi was aghast. There was no way out there that she would stay with Karanvir alone under the same roof, but then she had no choice.
"Any orders mam." a waitress politely asked Maahi. Maahi quickly shook her head and the waitress left. Maahi felt embarassed for some reason, like what if the restaurant staff asks her either to order or leave, what will she do then. She felt like crying but with Karanvir literally watching her every move, she couldn't do that even. She wanted to call her dad but then she knew her brothers will have a hard time afterwards if she does that. She was upset and scared when she looked up and found Karanvir's face strained unlike last time when he was gawking at her like a hawk. He seemed anxious for some reason but Maahi found better to avert her eyes off him.