32

Maahi waited for her bus on her stop. Regularly checking on her wrist watch, she calculated how much time more she needs to stand idly on the stop before the bus comes honking her way. Mostly she's here merely 5-10 minutes before her bus makes an appearance. Today, however, she reached here early. The reason behind this near-stupidity from her lies in the fact that she knew Karanvir Roy would shamelessly draw his vehicle by her house and she will have difficulty in wading him off. Especially when she's nearly out of excuses. And he too won't take any from her from now on. So sure she was that he would be able to do nothing after all he won't find her in the house. Sadly she didn't carefully plan anything. Even a couple of rechecking would've gave her that he had many more ways to reach her. So, suddenly, there came a rumble of heavy engine and Boom!! The bad boy's here. Clad in black leather jacket over black T-shirt on which was drawn an artistic picture of Lord Hanuman, and plain black skinny jeans; he looked pretty much the same like everyday but with the exception of that warm smile plastered on his handsome face. Maahi's feet freezed on the ground.
"Good morning gorgeous." he offered greetings. His long nose tomato red. It's cold out here in valleys mostly. Maahi turned her eyes away. Better to say nothing than say anything and madden him. He has serious temper issues after all.
"Aww, is somebody angry." he chuckled before leaping down his jeep. Maahi still said nothing and purposely kept staring in the direction of her bus.
"Yeah Yeah I know you're mad at me for last night, but I'm trying to be a better person for you. I just want you to....."
"Can you please stop bothering me??" she snapped at him. He pouted. If there was anyone apart from her, saying the same thing she just said, that person would've been 6 ft underground. That's really an achievement for the Karanvir Roy to stand quietly and get humiliated by, well, a 5'4 cute, chubby, nerdy girl.
"I'm not bothering you maahi. All I want is you to love me back, that's it. Am I asking too much??" he spoke softly. Maahi literally was trembling in fear but you gotta be tough, or at least pretend to be tough while dealing with a bad guy.
"Look Sir...."
"Karan or Vir, if neither of these than baby." he interjected. Maahi gasped loudly.
"Sir is fine. And please don't talk to me this way. I don't feel anything for you. It's better if you stay away from me." she said flatly. His eyes grew dark. Maahi realised that perhaps she'd stepped on the line. He grabbed her wrist abruptly and she squeaked in pain.
"Baby doll, you won't like the way I wanna fix that attitude. But one day I'll surely have my ways with you. And why do i feel that I have told you something about 'Loving me back' last night. I guess you have forgotten what happened last night. Wanna see that again just to refresh some memories??" he hissed, his fingernails digging into her soft, white flesh. She cried inaudibly, shaking her head. He smirked.
"Now I believe my baby doll won't ever try to piss me off by uttering stuff I clearly hate." he said, his tone laced with anger. She sniffled quietly. He came closer. His big figure towering over her. His strong musky scent filled her nostrils and boy that made her want to puke. Why does he have to wear so strong colognes?? Perhaps he doesn't takes a shower daily. But it was highly improbable of him as he's known to visit temple every morning. And you don't step into a god's place unwashed and full of stink.
"Stop crying." his tone was now gentler as he wiped her tears with his thumb. He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her.
"I don't want to make you cry but you just don't wanna listen to me. All I want is to see you smiling. Why don't you understand how much I love you!!!" he whispered, his fingers gliding over her back. Her tears wetted his shirt, but he wasn't a kind of a person who gave a flyer about that. Honestly, his muscular chest worked kinda as a pillow for her and his arms functioned as a warm, cozy duvet. It really made her want to sleep soundly, especially when she was up since 5 in the morning.
"Baby I love you so much." he cooed in her ear. Her eyelids were drooping to be honest, still she knew she wasn't allowed to use this gentleman as a bed. That's another thing that he was more than ready to be anything for her, may it be bed or her man in bed.
"Are you sleepy baby??" he asked, placing kisses along her earlobe. Immediately she shook her head and pulled herself out of his embrace. His face spoke confusion.
"I-I'm getting late. My-My bus will come anytime now." she stuttered and moved back. He smiled.
"Oh!! I clean forgot. Your bus won't come. I've told the bus driver to change his route." he said remorselessly. Maahi's mouth hung open.
"But....But why would you do that?? Now how I'll go to college." she said anxiously. He chuckled before scooping her up in his arms and depositing her on the seat next to him on his jeep.
"What are you doing!!" she shouted while he buckled the seat belt across her.
"I did that because I don't appreciate my girlfriend and the soon-to-be daughter-in-law of Roys to travel in a bus. That's not a bad thing but when your servant is here, why would you go by some other vehicle. Now, be quiet and we're going to college." said he as he sat on his seat. Maahi wanted to shout but hadn't she tried it before. Where had it taken her?? Nowhere. So, quietly she sat on her seat and waited for the college to come