Epilogue

"Your love story is straight out of a twisted fairy tale. Sorry if I was too bold to remark." I chuckled sheepishly. Karanvir, now a grown man and a father of a 2 year old, laughed shortly. Maahi sat beside him. She now was a young woman.
"Ofcourse not. You're too right in your judgement." maahi spoke kindly, she still had that innocent look in her eyes.
"So I guess you're a doctorate student now. Am I right??" asked I politely. Maahi nodded gently.
"I am." she affirmed. The baby sat quietly, cradled in his handsome father's arms.
"Maahi always wanted to have a doctor in front of her name and I just didn't want to see her getting sad over not achieving that. We married after she got her Bachelor's degree and then I made sure she continues her studies, I mean my baby is just too much into studies so..... I just want to see her happy. If she wishes she can give online classes as well, I am fine with it. As long as she is happy." he told me, kissing maahi's forehead. Maahi giggled. I closed my notepad and got up as it was getting dark and I had to reach my hotel room on time. Tomorrow I had to leave for another destination for another story.
"Bhabhi maa....." came a boyish voice. Wheeling round I am greeted with a childish face of kavyansh who was now a young lad, though still in his childhood years. Quickly he dashed towards the baby and placed two kisses on his chubby cheeks. The baby giggled adorably. They indeed shared a close bond.
"Bhabhi ma I am going to the park...." he said, almost without breath. Maahi gasped loudly.
"Why??? Kavi you've your exam...."
"I'll be back soon...." he said. Karanvir ran his fingers through kavyansh's hairs lovingly. He seriously never wanted him to grow up, coz when he grows up he won't be his little brother anymore. But then we all have to grow up. It's a natural process, can't help it.
"Be back before 6..." she shouted as kavyansh waved me bye and scuttled outside the house.
"You've a very sweet family Mr. Roy. It was really nice meeting you. I would've stayed longer but I have to go." I said sheepishly. The baby snuggled into his father's chest.
"Well Viraj Chachu did tell you're always on the move to have a good story. Where are you off to now??" asked Karanvir excitedly. Maahi chuckled.
"Yeah. Actually the location I have with me is, as I believe, somewhere in Uttarakhand. Mountains....again. I don't mind though....I am a little obsessed with nature so...." I told him. He smiled.

The Roys came to see me off at the door. Their hospitality was really appreciable.
"So where are your parents??" I asked Karanvir.
"Bengal. Sudarshini is again in some sort of trouble. Nothing new. Btw, luv kush are now in a band. You should come to their concert this week." he invited me. I laughed.
"I should would love it, but next time I promise. It's getting dark and I should leave. Thank you for the lunch and an amazing story. I am so grateful to you." I said as I sat in my car. They both waved me bye as my car gunned on the road.

I saw the beauty of the valley as my brother drove us to the hotel.
"Now where nerd???" asked he. I pulled out my phone and clicked open the message forwarded to me by an acquaintance.
"It's somewhere in Uttarakhand. Probably a lesser known city." I told him. He groaned.
"Next time you better search someone who lives by the sea, I am done with mountains." he grumbled. I laughed loudly. As the car sped up the winding road, I looked outside of the window and couldn't help but feel that my next stop would be a fairly special one and that that person is going to give me a story that will stay with me forever.

                              The End
___________________________________________
Thanks for the love guys. New story will be available in the first week of April or perhaps before that.