His Sanctuary

Warning: NSFW. I know you've been waiting for it, hahahah.

It's time for them.

******************************************************

The prince wasn't at the palace when she got back, so she just bathe and ate a light dinner, her mind full with questions. Sung Kyung informed her an hour later that the prince had arrived, changed his clothes, and seemed prepared to leave again.

Go Eun quickly left her chamber to meet him.

"P—princess! Where are you going?"

"I need to meet him, just for a short time."

"But Princess! At this hour? Can't you just wait tomorrow?"

"I need answers now, Sung Kyung-ah. Wae?"

I don't think you'll be able to leave his room if you come to him now, Princess.

However, Sung Kyung didn't say so. She just followed her lady to the Prince's chamber.

"Princess Kim is asking permission to meet the Grand Prince!"

Min Ho was reading a letter from his brother when he heard the announcement, wondering whether his hearing had deteriorated and was playing tricks on him.

There's no mistake that Jo Yeong was waiting for his answer though.

"Let her in."

Go Eun walked inside and bowed politely to him.

"Good evening, Prince."

"Good evening, Lady Go Eun. What brings you here?"

"............I sincerely thank you. For providing the clinic."

"Oh. You've seen it?"

"It's hard not to. It was on the way back from my parents' house."

I did intend for you to see it, he thought.

"Thank you too, because you still give food to the poor every seven days."

".........you like these kinds of things, right?"

"It's a generous act of benevolence, My Lord, so yes, I like it."

"I thought so too."

"Why are you doing this?"

For a while, Min Ho did nothing except taking a good look at his wife.

"You mean, you don't know why?"

"Yes. I wish you could tell me why. I've never asked you to do so. And yet you're using my name, instead of using yours. The people gave me high credit of what I didn't do. They should be thanking you, not me."

During her statement, he walked closer and closer to her, until they stood face to face.

"I am buying my way into your arms, Lady Go Eun. I think it's obvious already."

"Into my.......ne?"

"Are you here to reward me of my good deeds?"

"I.....aniyo. I was only....."

"Don't tell me you want to raise your price again."

"........ne?"

"Food for the poor and a free clinic. Are those enough for you to let me touch you?"

".......but.....there are two days left until we marry for one month."

"I am deliberately proposing to breach that promise. Fulfill our deal tonight, what do you think?"