Heaven and Hell

Author's Note:

NSFW. Angst. You've been warned.

***********************************************

"He entered the room with the courtesan and......spent one hour inside. I heard her screamed..... many times."

Go Eun hugged herself on her bed.

"Princess?"

"Leave me alone."

"May I—"

"No! Leave me alone!"

Sung Kyung bowed and sadly left the chamber.

The princess had asked for "The truth, Sung Kyung-ah. Tell it all to me without fabricating anything."

Well, she had the truth, then.

Be broad minded and patient enough because I know he will take another woman sooner or later?

What a stupid lie.

She felt her world had collapsed into a void as she curled on her bed and cried.

Every beat of her heart was so painful she wished she could take it out and threw it away.

How could he spend his nights with me all these time, saying all those things to me, and then lose interest so soon?

Has his interest in me run out so fast?

I thought he needed me.

I thought he was satisfied with me.

I thought he loved me.

The last sentence tore her apart and she lied on her bed, hitting her chest to choke out the pain, sobbing in grief.

Those hands that touched me already touched someone else.

Those eyes that looked at me already turned to someone else.

How will I survive another day knowing I am not his only one?

Where did Sung Kyung put that blade Ommoni gave me?

"Go Eun? Are you crying?"

She sat up in surprise.

"My lady? What happened?"

For several seconds, Go Eun could only stare at the man who had abused her heart so terribly, before she sobbed some more and told him to "Go away!"

Naturally, Min Ho sat on the bed and reached for her.

"Go Eun-ah, why—"

"TAKE YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME!!!!!"

Min Ho stilled, his hands stopped midway.

Go Eun crawled away from him, sitting on one corner of her bed, and he could only stare at her.

And then it dawned upon him.

Another part of Hae Soo's plan.

"Did you know?"

"Of course I know! Your new present is the topic of the city!"

"Did you send Sung Kyung to spy on me?"

"Yes! Why? Can't I?" she asked defiantly, having no will to be polite at all.

"It's not like what you think."

"Please. I'm not that innocent to not know what a man must be doing in a locked bedroom with a courtesan who screamed again and again."