The Wheels Are Turning

Author's Note:

Still angsty, but milder than the previous one. 

*****************************************

Ten minutes after Jo Yeong left, Min Ho decided he couldn't wait and went with his guards to fetch her himself. It was a long walk between Jin's palace to his former palace, and he became even more eager to see her soon, knowing she would be so happy that Jin had regained consciousness.

**************************************

Once he jumped inside, Jo Yeong heard the screams.

Two women were screaming their lungs out, asking whoever it was to stop, let go, and don't touch.

He knew women only screamed like that when they were being or about to get assaulted.

Jo Yeong unsheathed his sword and ran as fast as he could, jumping over the dead bodies of his friends, two near the guards' shed, the other four near the princess's chamber.

There were no wounds, so they were poisoned.

There were around eight guards guarding the main bedroom. He knew by sight it was Park Hae Soo's guards.

He burst and ran to them all, waving his sword at them without looking at the result, kicking at the door.

Sung Kyung was pinned on the ground by four guards, screaming out "LET HER GO!"

Jo Yeong saw that she was not being raped so he immediately turned his attention to the princess, pinned on the bed underneath none other than Hae Soo himself.

Jo Yeong rushed to them.

*************************************

Min Ho arrived in his former palace three minutes after Jo Yeong burst into the bedroom.

No!

He saw no guards were on the gates and immediately knew something was wrong.

He brought another six guards with him and they were failing to open the gate. It was locked from the inside.

"The back entrance," he said, running before hearing any answers.

His heart beat so fast he could drop dead. Go Eun was in danger. He knew it. Oh why was he so stupid to leave her alone? He should have always stayed by her side!

He saw the guards who were assigned to guard her lying dead everywhere, and he ran to the main chamber, his guards behind him.

*******************************************

Hae Soo screamed in pain before Jo Yeong even touched him.

He sat straight and cursed, "You whore!" writhing in pain above Go Eun.

Go Eun managed to push him off of her and crawled to the corner of the bed.

Jo Yeong jumped to reach Hae Soo and pull him away.

But someone else was faster than him.

*******************************************

Min Ho reached the doorway in time to see Hae Soo writhing in pain and sitting above Go Eun, screaming "You whore!" at her.

He rushed inside, not minding the guards from two sides that were fighting each other, and almost got hit by Jo Yeong's sword, not even saying a word to Go Eun.

Before anyone could blink, he was already reaching Hae Soo's body, punching him, making him lied on the bed, and strangling him as hard as his hands could do it.