•1•

_Pamela's pov_

I graduated last year after studying accounting for the past 3 years. Boring i know. My father always wanted me to be an accountant. He said it was a 'family thing'. I couldn't disappoint him so i went with it.

He's dead now. A waste of three fucking years. I don't regret it as much as I did before but i wish i could have changed it sooner.

Two weeks after my graduation, my mother had adviced me to apply for a variety of jobs ranging from housekeeping to personal assistant. She said i needed to "test the water".

Anyway, during applications, i came across a job advertisement for the Knight&Castillo firm. They needed an accountant!

The Knight&Castillo firm is one of the biggest company in town. Martello Knight is apparently the new shareholder and operator since his father retired.

It's said that he didn't want the responsibility but i call bullshit; he probably couldn't wait to get his hands on all the investment.

Today, i got an email from the firm talking about how i got accepted to their prestigious company. Assholes. They couldn't stop hyping their selves. It looked like this:

Knight&Castillo@duk.gum
Dear Mrs Rios,
You have been carefully selected by our best employees to be a part of our wonderful firm/organization.

After reviewing your resume and records, we have come to the conclusion that you are a perfect fit for this prestigious company.

You are to resume work first thing tommorow morning. Lateness will not be condoned.

Rosa parks,
Secretary,
Knight&Castillo firms

Although they seem like assholes, I'm beyond excited!
This is my first job ever and it's going to be in one of the biggest firms too meaning the pay would be great. I honestly can't wait for tommorow.

♣♣♣♣
Chapter 1,
Like, vote, comment ♥

•Dm me If you have any suggestions ♥