•6•

I arrive at the building just in time. I'm first met with the guard which asks fir my ID again. At this point i don't relent. I just hand it to him and not question his duties.

I then continue the routine and walk up to the receptionist who I learnt is named Rosa.

"Martello isn't around" she states not bothering to look at my face as she types away on her phone.

She looks the same as yesterday except her hair is let down and her bra is showing a little.

Try hard.

"Why? What am i supposed to do now?" I question her.

"How the fuck should I know?" She retorts. "Aren't you an accountant as well. Do your job and stop acting like a cunt."

Wish i could say the same to you bitch. I dont say it out loud of course.

"Um okay?" I roll my eyes and make my way to the elevator.

Good news. There's no one to disturb me.

I manage to keep the sales in order while checking the monthly payments and income into the company. It's a lot!

Yes i knew the company was rich but i wasn't aware they were stinking rich. It's probably worth trillions.

"Get in here, pamela" he orders through the intercom.

I'm a but startled considering how peaceful and quiet it has been throughout the day. I even managed to get more of the mocha frappe. It was delicious.

With my third cup of mocha frappe in hand, i head out of my office and into Martellos gigantic hotel roo- office.

There's a couch, a window displaying the city, a virtual golf course and a big mahogany desk in the room along with several bars i assume he stores liquor in.

"Yes sir?" I say announcing my presence as he reads whatever book is displayed in front of him.

He looks up from his book and eyes me up and down. Eyes landing on my hair then my breasts then my legs and then my mocha. Bastard.

"What is that?" He questions putting the book aside and staring intently at the cup in my hand.

"Coffee?" I ask unsure. What else would it be.

"What time of coffee..." He mimicks. "Let me see it"

"Sure... i guess. It's mocha." I tell him looking very curious.

At first he takes the cup in his hands twisting and reading the name of the cafe and the ingredients in it.

He then looks at me skeptically and unsurely opens the lid taking a sip of the coffee!

WHAT THE FUCK

He didn't stop there. He removed the entire straw and proceeded to take huge sips from the cup.

"Sto- what are you doing?" I question him with a look of confusion and disgust.

"I like this beverage. You'll get me this coffee every morning as you buy yours." He requests in a commanding voice, handing me the cup back.

"What the fuck!? I'm not some bin you give your leftovers to. Not only did you drink my coffee which I paid for, but you hand it back to me like I'm supposed to be grateful your lips touched it!" I shout breathlessly.

I've honestly had it in this two days I've been working here.

"Skirts suit you better." He simply replies. "I was initially going to inform you on something important but you clearly need to rest your little head for a while. You're dismissed."

I'm running crazy aren't i?

♣♣♣♣
Chapter 6,
Like, vote, comment ♥

She's popping off early cause she's that bitch.
I think she should do it more often.

If you have any suggestions for the book please dm me ♥