•2•

_Pamela's pov_

"OH MY GOD"
My alarm was supposed to go off an hour ago!

"Stop shouting, Pamela!" My mother screamed from the other room.

She's basically my roommate. Just older and more grumpy.

"I'm supposed to be ready by now, what the fuck." I groan out as i quickly march to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

"Maybe if you weren't on your phone all day you would have remembered to set the damn alarm. Stop disrupting my sleep." She announced, her voice a bit muffled through the walls.

As i hurrily start brushing my teeth, i get a call from my best friend, Saint.

"Bitch, why the fuck didn't you pick up your phone last night" he yelled through the other line.

"I don't have time for you right now.... I'm rushing to work- what the- " my contacts fell down the sink.

Great. So not only am i late to work, but I'm going in with thick frames today.

"I'll pretend i didn't hear the first part. Oh my GOSH, you got a job. Why didn't I know this sooner.. AH we've gotta go celebra-"

"Bitch i just told you I'm late, I'll probably not have a job if you keep jinxing shit. Plus i just found out yesterday. I'll call you back when I get my shit together, Kay sainty?"

"Fuck off, pam. I'll text you instead. I got a daAATEee!!" he squealed giving me a headache.

"send me the deets" i manage to say before he finally cuts the call.

Saint has been my friend for 3 years now. We met in the university although he wasn't an actual student. He was dating my professor and we'd run into each other here and there until he sat beside me one day in class and he was using me to make the prof jealous to which i very much obliged. It's was one of the funniest moments ever. After that day we just clicked i guess.

Time skip
  After my shower, i race down the stairs of me and my mothers two bedroom apartment. It doesn't consist of much and I think i like it that way.

"Mom, I'm leaving!... Make sure you lock the door!" i yell heading towards my fairly cheap car. If it works there's not need for an upgrade.

I'm almost on my way to the firm. I hope no one notices I'm 2 hours late. Lol.

$aintbaby👺❤️

S: Pam pam

P: yes whore

S: wyd

P: driving to work

S: oop- you goin get fired

P: 😐

S: we'll celebrate that too😃

P: fu how's your date?

S: HE WANTS US TO SPLIT THE CHEQUE 💀
S: boy doesn't even know-
S: I'm finna carry my birkin and dash out
S: be like John Cena😭

P: as you should tf
P: I'm here, I gtg 🤰

S: is that my baby?😻
S: getoutaaaahereeee

$aintbaby👺❤️ left chat

As i get down from my car, i come face to face with a skyscraper. What the fuck! I didn't imagine it to be this Bigg.

I wonder how I'm supposed to find my way in here.

$aintbaby👺❤️

P: wish me luck

♣♣♣♣

Chapter 2,
Wanted to show her relationship with Saint.

•like, vote, comment ♥