•8•

_Pamela's pov_

After all these days i can't say i forgot about Leonardo. He's basically the one who introduced me to mocha.

"Leonardo? What are you doing here?" I question regaining my shock.

"I work here?" He says almost confused.

"Oh.. I've never seen you around." I say trying to push for proper answers.

"I work in the other branch. I just came here to pick up a few things needed for the meeting tomorow which I'm sure you're aware of?" He asks seriously

"Yeah I'm actually on my way home now to get ready for tomorow" i inform him looking towards the elevator.

"Oh i shall accompany you then." He suggests following me into the elevator.

"How's working here so far?" He questions seeming genuinely interested.

"How did you know i just started here." I return his question with a question.

"I'm aware of a lot of things" he says mysteriously. "I'm just kidding i saw you through Martellos' see through window while we were discussing about tomorrows meeting."

He knows Martello personally?
Not everyone is allowed into Martellos' office. Even for business related discussions, there is a particular room for it. I'm surprised.

"Oh. How long do you think the meeting will last for?" I inquire not wanting to spend more than five hours in a room full of overly serious people.

"I don't know. Maybe two or three hours if we're lucky" he chuckles making me giggle a little."Maybe we could get lunch after it?"

"Yeah that'll be nice, i guess." I say accepting his offer to snack with him.

"we could just get it during the meeting. We'd just get up and leave" he says laughing a little.

"For sure that'll be better" i laugh knowing we can't do that.

We're basically employees. Imagine just walking out of the meeting like that. We'd get fired in the spot.

The elevator stops at the floor of the parking lot and once again Leonardo is about to walk me to my car until he is called on by a familiar voice.

Mrs Katherine. I mean Kat.

"Leonard, i see you have met Pamela. Isn't she a fine young girl?" She asks looking between the both of us.

No ma'am.
Don't play matchmaker.
The last thing i want right now is having to feel forced to talk or spend time with anyone. I've had my fair share of those.

"She is Mrs Katy. We're actually on our way home. Do you need a ride?" He questions looking at her expectantly.

My face grows heat from his choice of words. To me it sounded like we shared a house.

"No i possibly couldn't. I don't want to get in your way. You guys have fun." She says pointing at both of us.

Does she think we're going in the same car?

"I- we're not-" i try to explain but I'm cut if by Leonardo.

"We're not going together...?" he explains for me looking towards me as if yo ask if that was my initial thought.

"Yeah" i mumble.

"Well bye then i just came to drop off these documents." She says a little too happy.

"Goodbye Mrs katie" Leonardo says giving her a million dollar smile.

He really is attractive.

As we continue to walk around the parking lot in comfortable silence i find my car.

"I'll see you tomo-" i start but I'm cut of by the voice of my annoying boss through the speaker systems.

"Leonardo get in my office now." He summons. He's honestly does the most. Why can't he just say please for once.

Leonardo rolls his eyes and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow."

"NOW" Martello screams once again. He is obviously super bored in the office. Jackass

I get in my car and drive off towards my house.

♣♣♣♣
Chapter 8,
Like, vote, comment ♥

Should I put a character aesthetic?

Suggestions for the story are welcome ♥