•4•

_Pamela's pov_

Martello Knight is my BOSS.
Any other person<<<Martello

Why am I not happy about this fact? Martello is known for his bad boy, playboy reputation. Not only being extremely rich but arrogant and cocky.

I never thought I'd ever need to meet men like my exes ever again. Smh.

"you were supposed to be here 2 hours ago." He states calmly walking towards me.

"I know, uh- there was traffic." I lie "smoothly".

"Don't fucking lie to me. You were meant to  BE HERE TWO HOURS AGO. yes or no? " He changes from calm to angry in seconds.

It scares me and I flinch from his tone and how close he is to me.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry" i whisper pushing my glasses forward.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He seethes, moving to sit on his chair.

"What do you mean?" I question looking at my outfit of choice.

It was nothing particularly bad. A pair of trousers and a matching cardigan and inner wear. My hair is in a bun from rushing this morning. It's casual. I didn't know what to wear to a firm like this so i went for a safe choice.

"what do I mean?" he scoffs. "ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME?"

"No sir I'll be sure to wear something much more appropriate for working with you tomorrow." I rush out feeling the walls closing in more and more.

He eyes me up and down. I can't help but feel insecure from his piercing gaze on me. He's shameless.

"Wear a skirt tomorrow. A matching jacket or cardigan would do too." He states simply getting back to his laptop as i stand there awaiting my next order.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" He probes motioning to the see through office beside his own. "As my personal assistant you should be at my service twenty four, seven. You're also my personal accountant. Steal money from me and you're fired or dead." He chuckles to himself.

"Okay sir." I say through gritted teeth trying my best not to roll my eyes. He's extremely proud.

"It's Mr Martello for you." He winks chuckling to himself once again. What's so funny.

As i enter my office, i realize my glass isn't see - through from my side. He can see what i do but i can't see what he does. Creep.

The office is nice. I'm not surprised to be honest. It's also really cozy. I like the feel of the chair and the desk is lovely.

"Yes i know. Your office is beautiful! You're about to receive some documents. Send them to their respective owners before you leave today." Mr Martello tells me from the built in intercom system in my office. Although i dint know where it is.

I roll my eyes and start looking for the supposed documents on the laptop in front of me.

"Certainly that eye roll wasn't for me, employee" his voice booms across my office. What the fuck.

It's not too late to quit Pam. I try to tell myself. But even i know the money is too good to turn down.

I better start enduring it now.

"I need a coffee. Black. No sugar. No cream. Just plain black. NOW"

♣♣♣♣
chapter 4,
Like, vote, comment

👺