•9•

_martellos' pov_

Why the fuck are they together?
Do they know each other? That slimy Bastard.

"Leonardo get in my office now" i demand simply awaiting his arrival as i continue to watch them through the cameras.

What gives him the right to kiss her on the cheek.

No, it's not jealousy. I don't feel a thing for her. Mere infatuation is what it is. But why do I feel like i want her only for myself? Cause she's mine.

Pamela is incredibly beautiful there's no doubt about that. I see the way the workers look at her and i just feel like gauging their eyes out. I would assume she's 5'5 which would go fairly well with my 6'3 height.

Granted. I haven't been the nicest person to her. I've seen it all before. They all come in here a shell of themselves. Listening to my commands without a second thought. Basically worshipping me. Not that i mind but I just want her to be her own person. And i feel like I've unlocked some part of her.

I like how feisty she is. And how unapologetic she seems to be. I also like the fact she's not all over me. It gets tiring sometimes. Have i lost my charm? Certainly not.

Oh wait- Leonardo..... Pamela...

"NOW" i scream when i realize he's taking too long even though not a minute has probably passed.

I watch her get in her ugly car and speed off admiring the way her face looks concentrated and calm. What's wrong with me?

I've been having these strange feeling erupt from me since some days ago. I hate the fact she's doing this to me. And it doesn't help that i have to see her everyday.

For God sake she just came last week! I can't afford to catch any feelings again after what happened with my ex wife. She cheated on me and lied to me. Was i not good enough?

Of course at that time i wasn't entirely like this. I actually had a heart. At least i think i did. I was more likeable.

But stupid Serena had to spoil it and run off with some low local bastard.

Back to Pamela,

I figured that if i bossed her around more she'll end up leaving or I'll end up feeling whatever way this is when i see how useless she is.

But no, she just has to have a smart mouth and It intrigues me.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when i notice Leonardo at the wine cabinets pouring himself some liquor.

"What were you doing with the girl?" I question getting a bit irritated at the thought of him kissing her cheek.

"What? Pamela?" He answers with a question.

It takes everything in me not to lose it.

"Yes Pamela. Do you know her?" I question again.

"I guess so. What? You like her?" He chuckles knowing fully well that i don't. or does he?

"She's a stupid girl don't waste your time on her. She's a waste." I tell him.

I don't know my aim. But a part of me hopes he listens and doesn't go near her.

"I actually quite like her Martello. It's comforting to know you wouldn't place a finger on her since you find her useless. Tomorrow after our date maybe you could-"

I zone him out after i hear their going on a date. All i see is red.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE WITH HER" I scream getting up from my chair.

A smirk finds it way to Leonardo's face and i just want to slap it off.

"Martello knight likes Pamela" he shouts chuckling like it's the funniest thing ever.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't. It's protocol. You're not allowed to date an employee and you know that." I say calmy sitting back down.

"You seen to forget i am Leonardo Castillo, the second shareholder to this company. I do what the fuck i want." He says getting up from his seat and walking towards the door. "I'll give you the details after the date."

Fucktard.

I didn't notice it then but i managed to dent a hole in my wall. I need to get this frustration out and i know what can help.

I pick up my phone and dial her number.

"Serena i need you"

♣♣♣♣
Chapter 9,
Like, vote, comment ♥

Almost in chapter 10!
Wanted to give you Martellos' pov so you'll see how he feels

Are you enjoying the book so far?