•10•

_pamelas pov_

As i arrive home, i realize I've forgotten my house key at my office table.

My mother isn't home today and as happy as i am about that fact, I'm frustrated now because i have to drive all the way back to the office to get the keys.

Other option: i wait till my mom gets back from wherever she went to. Which could take hours.

I'll pick the latter.

Driving back to the office at this time of the day is a little weird. It's evening by now although it's not dark at all. The joggers i usually see in the morning aren't here and the shops are starting to close instead of open.

Luckily, Knight&Castillo firm is a twenty four hour business. There are night workers and day workers. I happen to be a day worker which is the only good thing the firm has done for me. I just hope Rosa is off duty by the time I get there.

"Pamela! What are you doing here? I thought you left hours ago.." Mark the bodyguard from the first day asks me as he stands in front of the door big doors.

We're on name basis now considering we see each other ever morning. I guess he's both a night and day worker.

Not to be rude or anything, but that is the most boring job you could ever give a person.

Imagine standing outside a building throughout the day. In the sun! I'd actually be embarrassed. My friends or people i know would probably see me whenever they're passing by.

We'll both be like... "Hi" "hey" "standing again?" "Yeah strong as ever." Lmao i can't take myself seriously.

"I forgot my keys... Came to quickly get them." I chuckle at my own carelessness.

Mark looks alarmed. I wonder why? Is it cause i lost my keys? Hell, I'm alarmed too. Lol

"Uh- Boss is having a meeting with uh- someone. I'll advice you don't disturb them." He says scratching his head nervously.

"It wouldn't take time at all. Plus i wouldn't be a bother. I'd just go into my office, get the keys and come back in record time." I joke.

He lets me in. There's no reason for him not to after all. The stupid meeting will go on even with a little disturbance.

I make my way into the massive building passing an empty desk where Rosa or the night worker is supposed to be working.

Hm...

I enter the elevator pressing the button to the last floor.

Getting there, I'm all alone on the corridors. It's a bit calming. The halls smell like lavender and the atmosphere is cool. After getting my keys i might just have a nice relaxing bath.

Hold that thought. After getting my KeYs I'm going to GAUGE MY EYES OUT.

I don't know what i expected to see as i enter this office but this definitely is NOT it.

What the fuck is going on here...

♣♣♣♣
Chapter 10,
Like, vote, comment ♥

This wasn't how chapter 10 was supposed to be.
Idk what happened to the app but it deleted the whole chapter i had in mind.
In that chapter she wasn't going to go back to the office at all.

Dm me if you have any story ideas ♥