1: Kidnapped

*Talía Black*

3 weeks
It's been 3 weeks since they took me. 3 GOD DAMN WEEKS
I feel like I've gone crazy at this point.

You have always been crazy, my stupid subconscious Conny tells me.
"Shut up Conny you are not helping me at all" I say to myself as I roll my eyes.

You might be wondering what is going on right now, well let me start from the beginning.

My name is Talía, Talía black, a 21 year old girl.
I got kidnapped by some disgusting fuckers on a night out with my friends. It was my friend Bellas 19th birthday so we went out clubbing. But that turned out to be a bad idea since I ended up in a basement. Some fucker drugged my drink and took me. It's now been 3 years and I'm still stuck here.

But let's look at the bright side, I made some friends with the other girls that got kidnapped as well.
As I've been stuck here I learned that the people that kidnapped us are involved in a sex trafficking business. I have seen lots of girls get sold and others getting killed for fighting them.

They are really getting on my nerves. Disgusting dickheads. Do they really think I'm just going to sit here and let them do what they please with me, HAHAH yeaaaahhhh right.

I have the perfect escape plan, I'm just waiting for the right moment.

My hands are chained to the wall as my body feels numb from all the beating. But i still chuckle to myself just thinking about their faces once they realize we're gone.

"God their faces would be priceless to witness".
I'm just laugh to myself as the door opens and the most disgusting fucker of them all comes in.

"Nikolai Ivanov"

"Hello beautiful" he says with his thick as Russian accent.
I'm not gonna lie Nikolai is a very beautiful man but his disgusting personality destroys his pretty face. I mean I would totally fuck him if he wasn't such a piece of shit.

"What do I own the pleasure of having the biggest whore in front of me". I have a smile plaster on my face as a look him in the eyes just to see how my words triggers him. Totally worth it. He clenched his jaw and his fists but he doesn't say anything he just stares at me.

God this is gold, i laugh at him seeing how the veins on his forehead are about to pop out.

"Grab her"

Crap it's happening again. "You know if you are going to rape me at least let a man with a big dick do it."
I fall flat on the floor as he slapped me across the face. I spit out the blood in my mouth on his face and start laughing.

"Aww are you mad big boy, poor you. Are you gonna go cry about it to your mama, hm?"

"HOLD HER DOWN"
"Geezzz no need to scream, big boy" His men hold my arms and legs down as he undresses me.

Well let's just get this over with.

No matter how much it hurts I will never let them hear me scream or cry. They will never get that satisfaction from me.

After about an hour of pure torture of having Nikolai and his men take turns on me, I put my clothes back on not caring how much my body hurts. Tomorrow night we escape, no matter what, we will escape. I make sure to destroy them, I will kill them all.
For now let's wait just a few more hours.