8: secrets

*Talía*

After a long boring ass work shift at the bakery, Sophia, Roselyn and Alexa came (that's what she said lol) with me to the library.

"Come on let's find a computer" i say as we walk inside.
Once Sophia found one I get started. I hack into their database and then into the cameras.
"Aaaaannnddd I'm in"
We're all looking at the computer screen waiting for something to happen.
We watch as I killed one of the guards. "Oouufff brutal" Alexa says while laughing.

We keep watching without seeing anything and just as I'm about to give up-
"wait pause"
" what, what's wrong, god Sophia you scared me"
"Sorry, but go back"
I go back a little and there it is. The same men that chased us are killing Nikolai's men.

"They really came to save us" Roselyn says with a sad tone. Knowing we missed out on the chance of maybe living better then we do now.

"We don't know if that's their true intention, what if they would just sell us to someone else" Alexa says with a hint of anger and saddens in her voice.

"Look guys, I can come back and find out more information about who they are and why they want to save us. But right now is not the time since we need to go to work." I say as I look at them.

They agree until Alexa asks the one thing i can't tell them yet.

"Talía, you need to tell us honestly. When you killed that guard, it looked like it was not your first time killing someone. Who are you and how do you know these things."

Crap what the fuck do I tell them. I can't just stand here and not say anything.
Should I tell them the truth?

*WHAT are you crazy, they freak out if you tell them*
"But what else am I supposed to do?"

*yeah okey just tell them that your a blood thirsty killer that gets paid to kill and no one knows who you are because your also one of the best hackers in the world. Yeeeeaaaaa cuz now they won't freak out and love you even more. Fucking idiot* eye roll 🙄

"Yeahhh your right"

*im always right you bitch*

"Shut the fuck up Conny"

"Listen guys I will tell you, but not now. I don't think your ready to hear the things I'm going to tell you. But you need to trust me, I know what I'm doing."

*sight*

"Alright fine do what you want, but you better tell us soon" Alexa says before leaving.
Roselyn and Sophia leaves as well without saying anything.

*welllll that went better then expected*

This fucking shit is giving me a headache.
Alright let's find something else.
While continuing looking at the cameras I noticed that someone else have hacked into it. If I can just break this firewall I might finde some more information. 

5 minutes later and I finally broke it.  HOLY SHIT. Talk about sex on legs, who is that man? And why is he killing Nikolai's men?
HES THE FUCKER THAT TOOK MY KILLS

I need my own computer so I can do the face recognition on them. Looks like we need to go back to LA.

At the moment we're hiding in Florida so I guess it works for just a while but I really need my shit.

We're leaving in a 4 days.