4: Find them

*Giovanni*

The guards were surly surprised with our little visit. We've killed them all.
But we can't find the girls anywhere, where the fuck are they.

"Boss I got the last fucker"
One of my men pushes the man down on his knees in front of me.
"Now your going to tell me where you hide the girls, and I might give you a less painful death."

"I...I-I swear I don't know. They found a way to escape a.. and we.. w-we don't know where t-they are. Please I..I-im telling the truth, don't kill me." He stutters in fear as he keeps talking.

" it mu..must have been her idea. S..s-she's the only o-one brave enough to stand u-up against N-Nickolai. I SWEAR I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE."

Wait who is he talking about?
" what girl, who are you talking about? And stop stuttering" I say as I punch him across the face.
"H-Her name i-is Talía Black"

Talía black, who the fuck is that? Wait where is the dickhead?
"Where is Nickolai?"
His eyes widen in fear, not knowing what to answer.

But since he took way to long to answer I take my knife out and stab his left thigh.
"you better answer or I cut of your fingers one by one and then burn your eyeballs out." I say as I take my lighter out of my pocket and hold it a few inches away from his right eyeball.

"Okey, OKEY I tell you, his hiding in the secret basement."

"Good boy, now take us there" I chuckle at him as I grab him by his hair and drag him up to his feet.
Like the bitch he is, he takes us to Nikolai.

"Boss what about the girls?" One of my men reminds me. We need to find them.
" Group 2 and 3 go out in the woods and look for the girls they have to be somewhere." I say in the earpiece in my right ear.

Now let's get to Nickolai.

The boy takes us through the basement and I can see the shit hole they forced the poor girls to live in.
"I'm going to rip his heart out and burn his body to the ground". I say to myself as I make a mental note to torture him for hours, days and even weeks.

The boy stops in a library looking room, he then goes to the bookshelf and drags a book out. And just like that the bookshelf starts moving and behind was a tunnel.

I tell three of my men to get inside and look around. I don't trust this fucker for one second. Just as I'm about to beat him, one of the men comes back.

"Boss the tunnel leads outside, he escaped."

This fucker was buying time to make sure Nikolai could escape.

"Well, well, well you just earned yourself a pair of burnt eyeballs."
My men hold him down as I talk my lighter out and burn his eyes out. He screams in pain and tries to get out of the grip of my men.
What a beautiful sight.
I'm not satisfied yet, so I cut his throat open with my knife and then lit his body on fire.
Now this, this is what I call a beautiful sight.

"Let's go" i say as I walk through the tunnel. We end up on the back of the building so I assume this is how the girls managed to escape as well. Smart, really smart.

I take my men and we look around the woods.

Hours later we hear crying, girls crying. Lots of them, but suddenly they stop. We try to move towards them. It's quiet and hard to find out where the hell the sounds came from.
But suddenly they start laughing, and scaring the shit out of all of us.

We found them