7: trust me

*Talía*

Gooodddd TURN IT OOOFFF.
The god damn alarm is ringing, meaning it's 7:30 am and time to get the fuck up.

Uuhhhhgggg I HATE MORNINGS. Lets just get this damn day over with.
I get up, brush my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. I walk back to my room to grab my things and change my clothes. Before leaving I kiss the sleeping Rory on the forehead.
cute.

"I'm so tireddddd" Alexa grunts as she takes a bite of her toast.
"Good morning bitches" i say with my toast in my mouth.
Before they even get to answer I need ask them.

"I need to talk to you guys" they all look at me with a serious expression once hearing the seriousness in my tone.

"Okey so I've been wondering, do you remember what the men we saw at the woods said."

"That they were there to save us and that they killed Nikolai and his men" Sophia said not understanding where this was going.

"Yes, what if they were telling the truth. What if Nikolai and his men are actually dead!"

They keep looking back and forth to each other, not saying a word.

"I know I might sound crazy for even thinking about this. But I need to know. So I'm going to hack into their system and watch the cameras."

"Hold on Talía, you can do that?" Roselyn says with a surprised tone.

"Well there's a lot of things I can do that you don't know about." They don't know who I really am and I don't plan on telling them just yet.

"Look guys I know I sound crazy but you need to trust me on this one. I'm still going to do this and I will find out who the men in the woods were." I take the last bite of my toast and am about to leave. When Sophia grabs my arm "We trust you, if you think there's something weird about them, then find out what is going on."

"Thank you" I give them a hug even tho I hate being touched, but I suck it up.

"Now come on we need to go to work"
"UHHHGGGG, why do you always do this Sophia" we all say in union.

"Because apparently I'm the responsible one" she says as we're all laughing.
And then we realize we really need to go if we want to be on time.
Fuck work.

Working sucks but the bags we get makes it all worth it.