6: A new start

*Talía Black*

Its been two weeks since we escaped. Me and
the 5 other girls are now living together in a very small apartment. So it's me and Alexa 21, Sophia 17, Roselyn 18, Isabella 15 and Rory 9, that are living in this small ass apartment.

Isabella and Rory mostly stay back at the apartment whilst the rest of us are out working. Me, Alexa and Roselyn work together at a Strip club as strippers during the nights. And waitresses with Sophia at a bakery during the days. We only get a few hours of sleep every night.

But at least we get to shake some ass for money. I mean coommme oooonnn, the bags of money we be bringing back each night. Totally worth it.

It's not like we get to spend all the money we earn, because we need to save as much as possible. If we want to get the hell out of this town and start over again, but better this time. We need more money.

I'm now on my way back to the apartment. It's 3:20 am and I just got out of work.

I'm so damn tired, sleep sounds like heaven at this point. Once I arrive at the apartment it's 3:40 am and the first thing I hear is Rory crying. God damnit. I love Rory but my head is spinning and I'm really tired. And I'm not in the mood for crying.

"What's going on?" Did she have another nightmare? 

"TALÍA" she screams as she runs up to me. I pick her and rub her back up and down to calm her down. "Shhh it's okey baby, it's okey. Do you want to tell me why your crying?"

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I had a-a bad d...d-dream again." She says in between her sobs.

"It's okey little one, do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

"Yes please"

I say hi to the Sophia and Isabella, and then take Rory to my bed. I put her down and change out of my clothes.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower,okey. I be right back"
She nods and lays down on my bed.

Well it's not much of a bed since it's just a mattress on the floor in one of the rooms. But I guess it works for now. At least it's better then sleeping on a damn concrete floor, like the fuckers made us sleep on. They could at least give us a mattress, disgusting fuckers. As if they don't have the money for it.

I roll my eyes just thinking about them. God I hate them. I will make them suffer for what they did. But what if- hold on.

"Hey Conny"

*what*

"Do you think the men that chased us in the woods, were accidentally trying to help us?"

*Do you really trust men know, wtf is wrong with you.*

"Euw yeah your right, but what if they actually killed the fuckers that kidnapped us. How the fuck am I going to make them suffer if they're dead"

*i don't know girl, I don't know. But I would not trust them. You should try finding out if they're dead or not*

"How? WAIT! THE CAMERAS! I can hack there system and check the cameras. God I'm so smart."

*Well your welcome* eye roll

If I'm gonna do this I need a computer, where can a find it. Think, think, think.
THE LIBRARY. I go there tomorrow after my shift at the bakery.
I am so smart.

But for now let's go to sleep.