12: the truth

*Talía Black*

Yeaahhh I might or might not have stayed back at the library a bit more to find out more about them. And that's how I found out about mr Mach man aka Giovanni De Luca. Owner of the club I work at and lots more, as well as hotels, restaurants and he's the leader of the Italian mafia.

When I saw him back at the bar while I was dancing I new it was him. By acting all clueless I managed to take him to the VIP room.

While I sat on his lap I sneaked down a mini microphone that I can locate where ever he is.

Hehe fucker

I also found out that Nikolai is alive and in hiding. I'm going to find him but I need to go back to my place in LA. Im not going to let anyone get to him before me.

"What do you want from me" I ask Giovanni clearly annoyed at the fahr found me.
"Listen princess for some reason Nikolai have an obsession with you and to kill him i need you." He says. Dose he really think I'm going to let him kill Nikolai. 

"I'm not going with you and I'm not helping you" I say as I walk out. He follows me out of the VIP room and as his going to grab me I grab his arm and twist it behind his back. I bend down so my mouth is right next to his ear.

"Your going to listen to me very carefully okey, I'm not some little bitch you can mess with. I'm not scared of you and I'm not helping you. Try and grab me like that again and I will have your head got it." I let go his arm and leave.

As I enter the changing room I see both Alexis and Roselyn getting ready to go home. We all change and go back together.

As we're on the way home I tell Alexa and Roselyn that there's something very important I need to tell them and the others. But I can't tell them till we get home.

_____________________

As we enter the house Isabella and Sophia are sitting on the couch.
After washing up and changing to pjs it's finely time to tell them.
"Hey girls can you all come sit on the couch there's something I have to tell you" I say nervously.

As they are all sitting waiting for me to talk I take a few deep breath's and begin.

"Alright so I've been keeping a pretty big secret from you guys and it's time to tell you. You know me as Talía Adams but my real name is Talía Black. I'm an assassin i kill people for money. I'm the biggest and most dangerous assassin in the world as well as the best hacker. No one knows who I am or what my name is the know me as the red snake. When I got kidnapped it was because I planted myself for them to take. I did it to save everyone that got kidnapped and sold. And because I had to kill everyone there especially Nikolai. But I couldn't do it with everyone stuck there. I needed you to get out of there for me to be able to kill them. When we took that brake after a few hours I was planing on going back but unfortunately those men found us. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I couldn't risk it"

They all looked at me in shock with there mouths slightly open.

Then Alexa finely said something. "Well that was not a small secret. I understand why you didn't tell us and how you killed that gourd without caring. I'm glad you told us and this doesn't change anything for me, your still you, even if you're a cold blooded killer." She laughs a little and comes up to hug me. Then Roselyn, Sophia and Isabella joins us on the hug as well.

"But I do have a question?" Isabella asks, I raise an eyebrow signaling for her to continue. "Those men that followed us, do you know who they are!" I sight as I give them a nod.

"They are from the Italian mafia, the biggest and the most powerful mafia in the world." I explain as I see there faces grow scared.

"What did they want from us?" Sophia asks.
"They did in fact come to save us, but when found out that Nikolai escape and that he had some typ of obsessed with me. They wanted me to lure him out. The boss is the owner of the club we work at and I met him today. Somehow he found out who I am, therefor we can not stay here any longer. We need to leave to my place in LA."

"When do we leave" Alexa asks. "Tomorrow, and we need to wear some kind of disguise"
As I said that we all went to start packing our things and then go to bed. In the morning we quit our jobs and then left for the airport. We then bought the tickets to the next plain to LA. It all worked out since I had already gotten us fake ids and everything.

We later on entered the plane and are now on our way to LA.