2: The escape

*Talía*

It's time, it's finely time to escape. I stole the keys from one of the guards. Stupid idiot didn't even realize I stole them. Lol.

Anyways let's get going, all the girls are ready. I made sure that the guns i also stole have bullets. Now let's go kill some bitches.

*Yes finally, some blood spilling action, muhahaha*
"No you idiot I'm not going to kill them, just hurt them enough to not come (that's what she said) after us" well I'm not going to kill them yet, I need to get us out in safety first.

*(eye roll) You called yourself an idiot, idiot*

No I didn't, I called you an idiot, idiot
God I'm arguing with myself, I'm shutting you out Conny

Anyways back to what we we're doing. One of the guards are really close to where we are hiding. I need to kill him. I take out the knife in my pocket and walk up behind him and slit his throat open. Disgusting fucker. He dropped to the floor struggling for air.

"Crap we need to hurry I can hear footsteps approaching us"

I take the girls to the back door, one of the guards that are helping us is standing there anxiously waiting for us. He quickly tells the girls to get out and down the hall. I'm last to leave.
"Thank you Carlos, thank you for risking so much to save us. I truly own you my life."

"Don't worry about me sweetheart, I'm happy I'm able to save all of you. Here take my number if you ever need anything please give me a call. Now go before someone sees you."

I give him a quick hug before leaving and running after the rest of the girls.

At the end of the hall there's a tunnel we need to crawl though. One after anther we crawl though the tunnel until we get out.

Fresh air.
Finally we're out, we're free.
But it's not over yet.

"Come on we need to keep going"
We start running out in the woods not knowing where we are or where to go. But there's no way we can stop now.

After running in the woods for 30 minutes we found a way out. We saw a high way but we all agreed that it would be to risky to go out on the high way. So we decided to stay in the woods, but not to far in just enough to not be seen by cars on the road.
_______________

Fuck it feels like we have been walking for HOURS.
Even the sun is starting to get up.

WHERE THE HELL ARE WE

"Can we please take a break?" One of the younger girls say.
"Alright let's take a 10 minute break"
We sit down on the gras and just breathe. I don't think any of us have had the time to understand what is going on right now. But during this little break we understood what we have done. We escaped.

"I can't.. I can't believe... we actually e-escaped" Lily, one of the younger girls says in between her sobs. She's 12 years old and got kidnapped less then a week ago.

One after another all the girls starts to cry in happiness of finally being free from that hell hole.

And me being me, not knowing how to handle a crying person is now stuck with 12 crying girls.

What the ducking duck am I supposed to do. Do I give them water, I don't even have water.
Do I give them a hug, I don't like being touched.

*DO SOMETHING YOU FAT BITCH*

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO CANNY, TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

*Well I don't fucking know don't yell at me*

"If you don't know what to do then don't tell me TO DO SOMETHING"
Stupid bitch always getting on my nerves.

"Uhm girls... hehe you know it's.... it's okey, uhm, don't cry. Do you want water, god damnit Talía you don't even have water."

I start getting frustrated as the girls all stare at me not saying a word. And then they all bust out laughing at me. Well that's better then them crying I guess.