10: I need more

*Talía*

*Ooohhhh fuck me in the shower*

"CONNY NOT NOW"

*DUDE THAT MAN COULD SPIT ON ME, LITERALLY BEAT ME UP AND I WOULD STILL SAY THANK YOU, aaannddd ask him to do it again*

"I would let him do what ever he wants with me" Oohh crap I need to stop staring at this Greek god being that's probably sculptured by the Greek gods themselves and answer.

"Oh no, not really, just looking around for some costumers to dance for"
fuck I'm nervous. WAIT I'm nervous, I'm never nervous. Get your shit together Talía.

He chuckles to him self, and gooodddd that sound makes me drop to my knees.

His hazel eyes fit perfectly to his black hair. A jawline that could probably cut diamonds, at least 6'4, big as fuck. And when I say big i mean Muscles. This man looks like his living in the gym.
Tattoos covering his arms and neck. He got a black shirt on with a pair of black suit pants, the sleeves are rolled up to give a beautiful view of his tattooed arms and veins. AND HIS HANDS, I'm weak for men with big hands and long fingers. FUCK THATS HOT.

He got a silver chain on, a diamond earring in the right ear, silver rings on both hands and a silver clock.  No wait, it's probably a diamond clock.

He looks rich as fuck and just his presence screams dominance

*I want to lick his abs*

Gurl same. Would it be weird if I ask to lick his abs??

"Would you like a private dance, sir" I look him in the eyes and I swear I can see them turn a darker shade. I give him my most innocent looking eyes and slowly drag my hands up his arm while still looking him in the eyes with an innocent look.

"If you don't mind love, I would like that" he says as he keeps a strong eye contact.

I smile as I take his hand in mine and lead him to a VIP room.

As we enter the room with red led lights, I push him to sit on the couch.

I TOUCHED HIS TITS. I. TOUCHED. HIS. TITS. WHY ARE THEY SO HARD AND SQUISHY AT THE SAME TIME. Lol that's what she said.

*I want to lick them*
I want to lick his entire body

I put on some music and give him a glass of whisky. Then I get up on the mini stage that's in the middle of the room. The room is a bit foggy which makes it more sexy.

I do my little dancy dance, and then I get of the stage to straddle his lap. He holds my waist with one hand as the other holds the glass of whiskey. I start to grind on him to the beat of the music as he drinks from his glass and looks my body up and down.

I want to kiss him. Should I? Fuck it.
I bend down to kiss him but decided to tease him a little bit. I make sure to have my lips just a few inches from his. I can literally feel his breath on my lips, that's how close we are. I lower my head just to make our upper lips touch a little. Then go back up a bit to stop our lips from touching. I do this a few times and smile as I see him getting frustrated.

I break eye contact for just a second to look at his lips and that's when he grabs a chunk of my hair and crashes my lips on his.

The kiss is nothing like I've had before. This was aggressive, hard but yet so passionate.
I wrap my arms around his neck and pull on his hair.
He groans in my mouth, and that sound was absolutely beautiful. I want to hear it again and again and again.

I drag my hands down so one is cupping his face as the other hand keeps going up and down this body. I can feel his abs underneath his shirt.
Can he take it off so I can lick them.

He pulls my hair back and breaks the kiss just to attack my neck. He leaves sloppy wet kisses all over my neck. Dragging his tongue from underneath my ear down to my very sensitive soft spot on the left side of my neck.

I moan out loud as he finds my soft spot. He realizes that and keeps sucking on that very spot, leaving a trail of hickeys all over my neck.

He puts the glass of whiskey on the table beside us, and drags his hand down my body towards my underwear. He cups my pussy as he says
"So wet for me, huh" and chuckles to himself.

I'm out of words, and breath. I can't talk or even think. Fuck this is hot. "Am I allowed to keep going?" He asks for consent. I try answer but Im to out of breath.

"Answer" he tugs at my hair a bit harder making me moan.
"Yes" is all I'm able to say.

"You pronounce me as sir, understood"

"Yes, sir"
No matter how much I hate being controlled or told what to do. I can't deny my inner submission. The desire to lose all forms of control and let the dominant take over.

And I would GLADLY let this man control me in bed. But only in bed, I fight him anywhere else.
"Good girl" he chuckles clearly enjoying seeing me frustrated and in need of a release.

"Do you want to cum" he pushes my thin black lingerie as he puts two fingers on my clit. But he just puts them there, his not doing anything.

"Yes" I moan out while being out of breath

"Yes, what" he pinches my clit making my head fall back in both pleasure and pain.

"Yes, sir" he says a bit aggressive and proceeds to push his two fingers in.
Fuck that feels so good.

He keeps pushing his fingers in and out as a rock my hips to his pace, until i finally reached my high climax and orgasm on his lap.

I rest my head on his shoulder and try to catch my breath. That's the first time I orgasm so fast.

Fuck I want more. I NEED more.