5: Finelly free

*Talía*

As we're all laughing i heard someone.
"Wait quiet, I heard something"

They all get quiet as we try to listen to what it was. A few minutes go by and nothing. Just as I'm about to tell them that we should leave. We all heard it.

Voices, mens voices. Shit they found us. We need to hurry.

"Fuck run"
We start running as fast as we can. Some of us are carrying the little kids that can't run on our backs.

Shit they're catching up to us

And that's when we hear them scream at us.
"Wait, we want to help stop running. We killed them all."
"We are here to save you stop running" another one said.

What, did they really kill them? Why? What is going on. Is this a new way to trick us. Not happening, not again.

"Fuck off, do you really think we believe you." I scream back at them.

I can see a truck on the high way it's going kinda slow. This is our chance.
"Girls run towards the truck"

They all do as I said, and everyone jumps up on the back of the truck as I get in on the passenger seat.
" GO GO GO, please hurryy" I scream at the driver with my gun pointed at his head.

He drives faster and faster away from the men. FINALLY.
I look out the window seeing them stop running. HAH BITCHES.
"FUCKING BITCHES TRY HARDER NEXT TIME" I scream at them with my middle finger up.
All the girls starts laughing and screaming at them with their middle fingers up as well.

The driver keeps driving until we get to a city where we get off. I apologize for holding him at gun point and told him how we escaped our kidnappers. He then said that is okey and gave us some money to get some food.

We thanked him and then watched him drive off. We need to try and find the cops to let them know we're alive.

But first we need some food. I used the money the driver gave us to buy water, bread and fruits. Honestly anything tastes like heaven after being starved for so long.

"Goddd water tastes heavenly"
Alexa one of the girls says, she's 21 years old and got kidnapped 4 months ago.

Once we ate everything, we found some cops and they helped us get in contact with our family's.

But unfortunately I don't really have a family. They were all killed in front of me when I was 8 years old. The cops never found out who killed them.

But I don't really care since my family have been abusing me since I was 3 years old. I hope they rot in hell.

Ever since then I lived in and out of a orphanage. But eh it doesn't matter.

Anyways the girls that have abusive parents would never in a million years get back to them so they are standing outside waiting for me. But the others who grew up with amazing parents are finally able to go home.

Even if I'm happy for them, I can't help to be a little jealous. They have a family. A family that loves them. Something not all of us got to experience.

The cops decided to give us a apartment to stay in until the girls parents would get here. So we will be staying there for a while.
Now I think we all need some sleep.
_________________

3 days later we had said goodbye to the girls and watched them leave. Now we were only 5 left.

None of us wanted to stay here any longer, so we packed our things and left.
Left where, I've got no fucking idea but anywhere other then here.