#Chapter 4:His maid

🧚🏻‍♀Halimat's pov🧚🏻‍♀
Oh my God!I thought to myself and almost screamed,I'm going to meet him again,I wish the earth could open it's mouth and swallow me,we carried the food and I was only hearing compliments about the prince,whom I learnt his name was Murad,when I sighted him I peed on myself.

The royalties saw us approaching and Murad kept staring at me,w dropped the food and I hurried to take my leave.

"Wait,you come serve me",I heard his voice and tried to leave,"you he said once again and I turned to look at him,only to find him pointing at me,I slowly walked to meet him and served him his order,he couldn't even make me feel at ease as he kept staring at me.

"What is your name child ?"the queen asked.

H..Ha..Halimat,I stammered.

"I have an announcement to make,I need a personal maid assigned to take care of my room,one who knows her duties at the right time".

"So why do you have to make it an announcement,you're the prince", the King said.

"Should I call a devoted maid for you ? the queen asked.

"No mother actually I have one in mind already".

"And who might that be ?"the queen asked.

"Halimat",the word stung me hard,I glanced at him and noticed he was staring at me from the corner of his eyes smirking,he leaned close to me and whispered in my ears,your punishment has just begun my dear".

'Oh no !'I thought and felt like bugs crawled on my skin.
Oh my God ! I'm the personal maid to a man who harrased me few minutes back,dear Allah why has my life been ruined ? back then in Abdulfatallah I was supposed to be married to prince Abdulwahab.

"_What are you still doing here get to work,he said plainly but from the hint of it,I knew this devil would deal with me.
"Yes your highness,I said leaving.

*
"Um !_hello please can you direct me to prince Murad's bedroom ?" I asked a fellow maid.

"It's in the east wing ?"

"Thank you",I walked into the east wing and admired the beautiful room I stepped into,it was extremely big,I glanced at the room and couldn't even spot a speck of dirt,even the idiots bed had been made.

"Why haven't you started working ?" I heard a familiar voicr and i knew it was the bastard.

"Well your Majesty,your room looks so clean,I didnt know what to start with",the moment those words left my lips was the most horrible thing in my life,I watched his face brighten with an evi grin and I knew this devil of a prince was up to something.

"Why don't I help you out",he said pacing round the room and took a vase,he lifted it really high and before I could scream no,he let it fall to the ground,next he took a glass filled with water and.....same thing,my eyes widened in horror,he took some containers made of glass which were filled with paints and threw them on the floor,the room was such a mess,a big one.

Get to work darling,this is only a rehearsal,he said harshly with that evil grin and with that he left the room,my eyes were filled with so much anger,how can someone do this to another human being because of status.

I've never hated someone in my life cos I've never seen one to hate and also Islam was against it,tears filled my eyes as I took a broom and started sweeping after that I took a mop to clean and as I was about to clean I slipped and fell really hard on the floor causing little glass and ceramic pieces which were on the floor to pierce my hand,I thought I swept it all.

Tears prickled down my face since the cut was painful and my head ached badly,I heard a chuckle behind me and saw none other than the devil himself.

"You really have no brains do you?"he asked irritably.

"And what do you care ?" I asked rudely,"you're happy anyway",I said since he was the cause of this.

"Of course do you expect me to pity you ?" no princess,your downfall makes me happy,I guess the universe also wants me to punish you by making you get hurt",he said and laughed at his own joke while I eyed him irritably.

"Your highness you have a visitor",a guard said with his head bowed.

"Send him in",Murad replied and the guard left and was later followed vy a girl in a pair of jeans and lovely top,her brown hair was adorned with pins and her make up suited her.

"Murad!" she called out loudly and they hugged each other.

"Fatima I've missed you so much".

"Uhhh ! I missed you more love,I got a lot of things for you,also for Latifat (Murad sis),uncle and aunt.

"Love,you shouldn't have,besides you should have told me you were coming,j could have arranged for your stay.

"Oh darling ! I wanted to surprise you".

"You what are you looking at ? get to work",Murad ordered and I snapped back to my senses,I completely forgot my work.

"Who is she ?"Fatima asked as she and Murad walked out if the room.

"Nobody dear,just a maid,I heard him reply".

🥶🥶🥶🥶it's just the beginning 4 u Halimat.

Fatima 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Prince Murad 🤓🤓🤓wat do y'all think of him ????

Quote:The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today,by H.JackBrown,Junior.

Pls vote and comment