#Chapter 6:Nightmare

🦋Fatima's pov🦋
I was so happy to return to Abdulljan,I really missed my family and my dear Murad,when I got to the kingdom the royalties informed me that a celebration will be held in my honour.

I really love parties but one thing I hate during our traditional parties is mom forcing me to wear the traditions attires.I really like my English dressing and don't get the reasons why we have to wear the traditional clothes,we're in the 21st century for crying out loud.

When I got to Murad's room,I noticed a girl staring at us while we spoke,isn't she a maid because she wore the maids attire,even though I hate to say this,she looks beautiful for a maid,what could my naughty Murad be up to ?

Why would he want a personal maid ? this maid may have the looks but if she tries flirting with my Murad because of her beauty,I'll disfigure not only her face but her whole body.

🌈Halimat's pov🌈

Halimat help me!",I heard a voice call which sounded faint.
"Halimat ! save me",the voice became clearer and I soon realized who it was.

"Mother,I yelled,Mother where are you ?" I panicked,I looked around the bush terrified,I heard ruffling sounds in the bush and that of running feet.

My mother came out running panting heavily holding my hand for us to run,we ran for as long as we could then her body became stiff,I turned to look at her and noticed her mouth was filled with blood,she held my hand tightly and fell,I bent looking at her in tears,"mother !"I screamed my lungs out crying,she smiled touching my cheek with her blood filled hands.

"I....lo...lo...loveee.....you.....you.....you.....my dear",she stammered.
"Mother please don't leave me",I pleaded crying and she smiled faintly.

"I won't leave you my dear,I am always with you,she said and I held her hands which cupped my face tight,tears slowly dripped off my eyes as I watched her close her eyes,I cried screaming,she didn't respond to my touches anymore,I heard the sound of running feet and turned to see those chasing us,I looked at my mother but her body wasn't there.

"Mother!" I yelled and opened my eyes abruptly realizing it was a dream,tears prickled down my face and goosebumps covered my skin,could my mother also be dead,dear Allah ! why did thid have to happen to me ? I asked staring at the sky in tears.

Quote:We must accept finite disappointment but never infinite hope by Martin Luther King,Jr.