#Chapter 13:Queen's Advice

🎡Halimat's POV🎡
I opened my eyes and saw an entirely different environment,it was beautiful filled with trees,shrubs and ornamental plants of different kinds.

"Halimat dear ?"

Even if I heard this voice in a dream I'd still recognize it.
"Pedar(Father),I said and turned around,I ran and hugged him like a child as I sobbed,I saw my mother approaching behind him smiling,Maman(Mother),I called abd hugged her too,I missed you both so much".

"We missed you no less",mother said.

"Maman,Pedar,where are we ?"

"Somewhere safe",father replied.

"Halimat my dear,you know I love you immensely",mother said cupping my face in her palms.

"Of course mother,how can I doubt that ?"

"My dear you have to go back".

"No Maman,I can't go back there,I want to be here with you,Pedar please tell Maman that I want to stay here",I cried and my father held my hands looking deeply into my eyes.

"The living and the dead are not meant to be",father said and it dawned on me that mother was dead.

"Then I want to join you,I want to be where my family is...."

"No ! listen to me my dear,you can't be here because it's not your time yet,you haven't fulfilled your destiny yet....",mother said and I laughed.

"Destiny what kind of destiny Maman ? is it the one of being a slave or being harrased and abused daily ?" I said and my parents smiled.

"With time you shall know my daughter,I'm sad that I'm not here with you right now,but Allah knows best my dear,I want you to be strong and tough despite all you'll pass through,OK ?" Mother asked but I didn't reply and kept crying.

"Halimat despite the fact that we're not here with you physically,we're here in your heart,my father said,I love you so much",he said in Persian.

"I love you too father",I replied I'm Persian and hugged them both crying and soon I felt an unknown force pulling me away from them,I shot my eyes open immediately.

🪐Murad's POV🪐
Damn Fatima is going to kill that girl,she shouldn't do that at least when I haven't taken her to bed over and over again,I have to find Fatima cos I know she'll be very furious right now and blame me.

I went to the guest room that Fatima uses and opened the door but she wasn't inside,I decided to check the bathroom but she laid in the bathtub with her eyes closed,I walked to her and trailed my fingers on her face causing her to gasp them frown.

"What do you want Murad ? Just leave me alone".

"Hmm,I see my sweet tigress is mad at me,I'm sorry OK",I apologized but her face was still straight,I had to sweet talk and sweet talk till I caught her smiling,beautiful that's what I want.

"Murad please don't associate your self with other women,she said and I smiled,it's not funny".

"OK,I can see you're jealous".

"No,I'm not".

"Yes you are,Fatima honey she's my maid,I really have no business with her.

'Lies'.

"Really what does licking her fingers mean ?" she asked and I couldn't reply but only chuckled.

"That's to show her am the boss and I don't like her".