#Chapter 19:Concern

🤠Murad's pov🤠
I was driving and kept rubbing my forehead sighing continously,why couldn't she leave my head ? I wasn't bothering her anymore right ? so why was she still torturing me ? I hope I don't get myself killed from over thinking.

I got home and had my bath,then wore my pajamas,I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

FIVE MINUTES LATER
I woke up panting heavily,those nightmares again,why couldn't they stop ? this one was more horrible,she was at the edge of a cliff and could with one more step.

"Hey,hey ! are you crazy get away from there ! I yelled scared as we were the only one's there.
"Why,so you can have your way with me,this is the only way I can find peace,away from a monster like you",she said crying and closed her eyes slowly,I could feel my legs approaching her.

"Halimat,I called softly,don't do this".

"Why so you can keep torturing me ?" she screamed with bloody tears and nodded violently then took a step backward.

...........

"Halimat",I screamed as I tried to save her but couldn't.
I glanced at my room and eyes landed on my unfinished portrait,I continued working on it and after thirty minutes or so I was done,it was the face of a sad girl,WTF is this ? it's unlike me to draw this shit,what the hell is wrong with me ?

∞•∞
I was in my father's study reading some document's,I don't know why but I feel bad whenever people give me shares like I'm incapable of doing things,then I never had the thoughts of business,but now I had the zeal to make things right.
I walked out if father's study and decided to head to Fatima's room to relax,I opened the door with a stressed smile which faded quickly as I saw her hitting Halimat with an object.

"Fatima !" I yelled and she looked at me panting.

"Thank goodness you came Murad,this maid of......"

"Are you crazy ? I interrupted her,you could kill her".

"Wha......Murad you're taking her side ?" she asked childlishly.

"It's not about sides".

"I knew it,there's something going on between....."

"Fatima enough ! I yelled,just like you said earlier,she's my maid,not yours,so only I have the right to punish her,understand ? she rolled her eyes and left angrily.

I turned to look at Halimat as her face and clothes were filled with blood,it made my heart clench and I don't know why,she was about to leave and collapsed on the floor.
"Halimat,Halimat ! I yelled and squatted holding her face in my hands,Halimat open your eyes ! I yelled terrified and carried her to the palace doctor.

*
"You can leave now my prince,she'll be fine",the doctor assured and I glanced at her one more time,she doesn't look as beautiful as before,since her skin was now dark and malnourished filled with bruises,but why do I still feel drawn ? no ! I guess the reason I didn't bother her was because she isn't good looking anymore,I thought and left,a maid came in and I recognized her to be the one who's always with her,she greeted me and I nodded leaving.

🦚Halimat's pov🦚
I opened my eyes and saw I was on a bed with Zainab beside me.
"Halimat are you ok ?"

"Yes,but I have a slight headache,arrrgh I groaned,I'm so tired,I can't move,I don't know why she keeps hurting me,what did I ever do ?" I complained with tears.

Can't she be more like her boyfriend,he no longer bothers you and his actions today surprised me".

"What happened ?" I asked in a bored tone wiping my tears.

"Prince Murad carried you here".

"What ? I exclaimed with wide eyes, no its not possible,maybe he did it because.....because maybe",I tried to speak but couldn't remember,that means I passed out,I tried recalling what happened but all I could remember was her hitting me,then I started feeling dizzy,I tried forgetting the fact that he carried me but I couldn't,I noticed he's been different now,he no longer behaves stupid like before,while I was thinking a maid came in with food.

"Halimat,eat up",the maid said and I gasped when I opened I opened it,it was really huge,someone must've sent it.

"Please if you don't mind,may I know who sent it ?"

"Don't bother and eat up".

👯Murad's POV👯
Few minutes back ⏪⏪⏪⏪
I carried her to the Royal doctor panicking,it felt like I killed her,I felt that same tension in my dreams,I laid her on the bed waiting for the doctor to arrive,I stared at her and felt the urge to touch her but held it in,I forced myself to look somewhere else but no way,I kept stealing glances at her,the doctor came and told me to leave,I called a maid to my room and asked her to prepare food for Halimat.
"Dont tell her I sent it",I warned sternly.

"Yes my prince",she said and left,I tried calling Fatima but she rejected my calls,I'll handle her later,I thought sighing.

♪♪♪♪♪•♪♪♪♪♪
THE NEXT MORNING
Halimat came into my room and he face couldn't be recognized,she was about to begin when.
"Stop,sit here, I motioned for her to sit on a couch in my room, she looked scared as usual and I brought an ointment to apply on her,I squatted and she gulped,we stared at each other and I started applying it on her face but she slapped my hand away and stood up.

"Thank you but,I don't need your help,I can take care of myself,she said and tried leaving.

"Halimat,I know I've hurt you a lot but please I'm so sorry,I know you hate me but I'm truly sorry".

"Please excuse me,she said and wanted to leave then paused,and also i don't hate you Murad,I only disgust you",she said and left.
'Why did it hurt hearing such an outburst ? if it was someone else I wouldnt give a damn,but I really feel bad after hearing what she said,I never gave people's thougt a damn,but now why do I seem to care ?'

🐠Halimat's POV🐠
I touched my face and felt sickened,why did he care all if a sudden ? and I'm surprised he apologized,did he swallow the wrong medicine or maybe this was another way to get into my pants,I groaned and thought of my hatred for him.
First he carried me which I assumed was out of selflessness,now he applied ointment to my wound,I wonder what he'll do next.

Why does he care 🙄🙄 ???

Anyone smell what I'm smelling 😋😋😄😄 ??

QUOTE: Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Norman Vincent Peale

QUOTE 2:If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
Maya Angelou