#Chapter 5:Kindness and affection

🦄Latifat's pov🦄
I was so happy that Fatima was back,she was my bestfriend and Murad's girlfriend,even though she was my bestfriend there are some things I don't like about her,she had this proud personality and was rude to those beneath her.

If Murad was to make her his queen I don't think I'd really like it,while walking I saw that Maud from yesterday,I noticed she had a cut on her hand.

"Are you alright ?" I asked as I noticed her staring at the wound in pain trying to cover it.

"I'm OK".

"You're hurt,I said with a worried look,maid ! I called to a maid passing by,get me an antiseptic and bandage.

"No I'm fine".

"Absolutely not,you can't work like this,I said to her and the maid brought the antiseptic,then I cleaned her hand,how did you get hurt ?"

"Let's forget that".

"Look Halimat sorry about yesterday",if I were in your shoes I'd have done same,I noticed she had a surprised look.

"Um,excuse me princess",she said and left.

*
🕊Halimat's POV🕊
I finished my work in Murad's room and came across the girl whom I assumed to be the princess,she noticed my wound and applied antiseptic on it,she even apologized for yesterday,she didn't even do anything wrong,what is wrong with these siblings ? I wondered.

I walked to the maids quarter and Zainab offered me water to drink as I sat down tiredly.

"Halimat what happened to y...."

"Its nothing",I interrupted.

"OK um,if you need anything please inform me OK ?"she said with a smile and was about to leave when I called her back.
"Zainab ?"

"Yes princess".

"Princess ?" a maid scoffed,she's just as ordinary as any of us.

"Well she's a princess to me,Zainab defended,Come on Halimat,let's leave this place".

*
"Why did you do that ? she's right so there's no point defending me".

"Listen Halimat to me you're a princess and you'll always be",she said with sincerity in her voice.

"Zainab why are you....?"

"Being so nice to you,even I don't know Halimat,but I know one thing you're a good person",she said and smiled.

😎😎😎wat do u think of Zainab ???
Hmm princess Latifat

Quote:The greatest gift of life is friendship and I have received it,by Hubert H.Humphrey