#Episode 7:Personal maid issue

🎀Halimat's POV🎀
I got ready do the day and had my bath,I thought of the nightmare I had and hot tears prickled down my face.

I wore the necklace sister Aishat gave me and the bangles mother gave me,these ornaments were the only thing which connected me to my family,I dried my tears and left my room.

I opened the door and was surprised to see Zainab at the door post.

"Good morning Zainab",I greeted smiling.

"Good morning Halimat,how was your night ?" she asked with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"Fine,was the only word I said,Zainab can I ask you something ?"

"Anything for you princess,she said and I glared at her,your question ?" she asked ignoring my look.

"Well who is the party being thrown for ?"

"Fatima,prince Murad's girlfriend,I hate the fact that the witch is back".

"What witch ?"

"Fatima".

"Does she have some magic powers ?" I asked and Zainab laughed like hell.

"Nooo silly,I meant she's wicked",I stiffened upon hearing that.

👑Murad's POV👑
I looked at my reflection in the mirror ,I looked good in my black sherwani,I don't know what was wrong with me ,the past two days I met that princess,her beauty was enchanting and whenever I thought of her I always felt a bulge in my pants,Fatima was back and it gladdened my heart since I'd missed her so much,since she was around I could use her to satisfy my sexual desires.

Believe me Fatima ain't no good girl,she had what a bad guy like me desired,she had always liked me during highschool but I considered her a friend since that's what our parents are,she was very possessive and no girl dared to even look at me if they didn't want to face Fatima's wrath,this personality pulled me to her and I started developing feelings for her.

When I confessed my feelings she was the happiest girl on earth,I was a rotten egg but Fatima....woah I don't know a bigger word to say,she gave me my first kiss,we both had it together and also our first fuck.
Yup you heard right,we lost these things to each other,I heard footsteps approaching and turned my head to see who it was,it was Fatima dressed in a....in a what ? a fucking traditional dress,she came to meet me with a frown on her face,she picked my bead and wore it on my neck,I couldn't help but chuckle,she looks so lovely in her dress but she hated it.

"What's wrong my love ?" I asked with a smile but she didn't look at me.

"Two things",she replied making me confused.

"First of all I'm wearing this".
"And the second ?"

She didn't reply but I know she has something to say.

"Well speak up".

"Its you Murad".

"Me ??"I asked shocked.

"Yes you're such a jerk",she replied hitting me.

"Woah,woah,woah slow down tigress,what have I done ?"

"You really want me to say it ?"

"Yes".

"Why do you have a personal maid ? she asked and I tried not to laugh,told you she was possessive,why Murad?"

"Nothing".

"Nothing ? who do you think you're fooling Murad,I knew you even before you became my boyfriend,so don't you dare lie to me !"

"Fatima its nothing special I'm a prince and I can do whatever I want",I said but still she wasn't convinced."You look extremely beautiful my dear",she tried smiling but held it in.

'Ok that didn't work'.

I thought to myself and,I lifted her chin to make her look at me and placed a kiss on her lips,I deepened the kiss but she didn't kiss me back.

I demanded entry to her mouth but she shut me out,I felt her smile and knew she was trying to piss me off,I groaned in frustration and pinched her neck and boom,I used that advantage to touch my tongue with her's,she moaned kissing me back,running her hands through my hair,we made our way to the bed with me on her.

"Murad someone could see us".

"No one dares to enter my room without knocking sweet,I said and pulled away pecking her lips,Fatima you look so lovely in this dress",I complimented again.

"You think so Murad ? don't pull my legs !"she warned.

"Of course darling",I said and kissed her forehead,we got up and she helped me put on my golden turban with royal brooch.

Quote:Treasure your relationships not your possessions by Anthony J.D'Angelo.

This prince damn
Pure womanizer 🙆🏻‍♀🙆
Fatima guard ya man