#Chapter 21:Will you be my girlfriend.

TWO WEEKS LATER
WRITER'S POV
Idris came to the palace and met Halimat passing by,she looked familiar and he tried calling where he'd seen her.
"Hold on,you look familiar,he started,have we met before ?"

"Yes sir,you actually um...saved me last month,when I was in the rain".

"Oh yes ! I remember now,so how have you been ?"

"Better so",she replied.

"Good,OK take care",he said and left and was surprised to see how she'd changed,she wasn't looking ad radiant as before,she looked so malnourished and unhealthy,he doesn't know why he's trying to know her,but ever since the day he met her he's been trying to see her often.

<•>
Days later Fatima retuned to round up her educational program,Murad felt sad as he would miss her,so did Latifat,and as the days went by Idris and Halimat seemed to be getting close,she seemed to have a spark in him that he really liked and she figured out not all men want what's between your legs,they figured out they had things in common,Waliat just whined all day on how Halimat always got the good guys.

Murad noticed the closeness between these two and didn't seem to like it one bit,but asked himself why ? is it because he's close to his maid,Idris isn't even a flirt like him,so why did he feel kinda insecure for no reason,could he be.... ? oh hell no that's bullshit.

🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡
Halimat walked into the Prince's room and met a maid cleaning it.
"Um,I'm the one in charge of this room".

"I know but prince Murad sent me here".

"Huh....um OK,she said and left and tried too see if there are other things she could do for him,but there was none,she saw him approaching and he walked towards her,she bowed her head in respect and he nodded,that was the usual greeting between the two,I tried.....

"Don't bother doing them anymore".

"Huh".

"My room will be handled by other maids,since you're no longer my maid".

"Wha....,if I'm no longer his maid,then who's maid am I,I hope it's not that monster of a girlfriend,so..who's maid am I now ?"

"No one,he said and sighed with a cold expression looking elsewhere,what does he mean no one ? she thought,you're no longer a slave Halimat".

"What ? she asked softly as she couldn't believe her ears,this is not a dream right,if it us then I don't want to wake up,p..prince Murad,did I hear correctly ?"

"Of course you did",he replied and tried not to smile.

"Thank you...thank you so much",she said with tears of joy not remembering its Murad she's thanking this way,she left happily to tell Zainab.

🐥🐤🐥🐤🐥🐤🐥🐤🐥
Halimat's POV.
"What ? I can't believe it girl,I'm so happy for you,Zainab exclaimed happily,you see I told you didnt I ? prince Mu..."

"Zainab don't start please".

"Hmm OK,finally you can be with your prince charming now".

"Hey ! I blushed and tapped her,it's not like that OK",I said blushing.

"Guess someone's blushing".

"Stop it", I said giggling,covering my face in my palm as I thought of Idris,I'm always nervous whenever I see him,I love his company and we have a lot in common which seemed interesting,he usually buys me a lot of gifts but I reject them,it wasn't like I don't like them,but I felt like he pitied me and I don't like it,I wonder how his reactions will be when I tell him I'm no longer a maid,not just a maid,a slave as a whole.